• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 22 of the AOR F1 Leagues on F1 2021!
    They are closing on 6th August, so be sure not to miss out! Head to apexonline.racing to sign up!
  • Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Moved Ferhan Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
Platform + League: PS4 + F2
League Coordinator: @jomppalainen
Date: 20/04/2020
Members Involved: @SamGamerOfficial @Ferhan_Racer2004
Description:
I'm not the kind of guy who likes to make enquirys, but I had enought yesterday. In the 2nd clip you can see Fehran moves under breaking when we were side by side at this point approaching the apex of turn 11, this resulted me in giving me wing damage and my pit crew didnt even changed it so I wasted 45 seconds from this highly avoidable incident. My teamate @benidorm-4 luckly got away with it as you can see in the 1st clip because Fehran moved less under breakingbut still cuts him off slightly, I was the unluckiest one afterwards and I think it gets to a point of dirty driving from Fehran the way he cuts me off and all the suddent move left underbreaking and ruins my race. He apologized to me publicly in the PS chat and the comments under my tweet for the incident...
Evidence:

SamGamerOfficial

Premium Member
Premium Member
Yeah you just brake way too late and turn in way too early conpare to the 1st clip... It was so avoidable, hope this will be the last time I get ruined this season, try a switchback or take a wider trajectory or something. You cant just close the door and do like your alone and nobody is on the track with you.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
GT Coordinator
F1 Coordinator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
The stewards have reviewed the footage and view this as a racing incident. This move was quite aggressive and from @Ferhan_Racer2004 POV it can be seen that some room was left on the inside. We think some slight de-sync may have been at play here. No further action will be taken.

@jomppalainen @SamGamerOfficial

Status
Not open for further replies.