Ferrari Challenge Championship and Ford and now maybe the Porsche too? Season 3 Interest thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Ferrari Challenge Championship and Ford and now maybe the Porsche too? Season 3 Interest thread

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Last edited:
Reactions: Gxbbs and Caspi4n

Marvin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
iRacing Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 6, 2016
Interested

Meireloso

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Interested

I wonder how many Porsche we're going to have on the grid ?

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Would depend on date, but otherwise interested. Enjoyed it the first time around.

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I’d be interested if this ran on a Tuesday

Stephan

AOR iRacing GTE S3 AM Champion & Former S-Mod
Premium Member
Oct 19, 2016
Tuesday is possible, Thursday better. Races should end before 10pm UK, then I'm in.
Thoughts:
As the iRacing week starts Tuesdays, recommend running "last weeks" track, so everyone can have practice AND participate in official racing. Calendar can be inspired by both, IMSA and iLMS calendar, possibly mixing it up between the two.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Thoughts:
As the iRacing week starts Tuesdays, recommend running "last weeks" track, so everyone can have practice AND participate in official racing. Calendar can be inspired by both, IMSA and iLMS calendar, possibly
This would honestly probably go to a vote. Because we tried this before and people complained about it. You can always practice solo.
Calendar wise would probably be a mix of both

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
That's 14 people so far, which isn't terrible. Not really enough to get a league going with though. If we could get another 9/10 so we can guarantee roughly 20 a night then I'd seriously consider setting up, but I'd absolutely want someone to help coordinate. I don't have the time.

Also updated the OP with the interest list.