Ferrari Challenge - Finale at Road America [14/08/14 - 8pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Ferrari Challenge - Finale at Road America [14/08/14 - 8pm]

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014

AOR Ferrari Challenge Season 1
Rounds 22-24 - Road America Full

Information:
Date: 14th August 2014
Time: 8:00pm (UK time)
Lobby Host: McPhilen

Circuit:
Track: Road America Full Circuit
Laps: 6 (x3)
Start type: Double file rolling start (62mph/100kph)

Practice Times:
Post your fastest lap times from practice in this thread to be added to the leaderboard.

DRIVER STANDINGS (as of Round 21):
[results="width:523px;height:370px"]key=0Ap3ss7a8PZl2dGhyR0RMd0kwRzVkOWZZOEpNd1lPVWc&u ange=B2%3AK18&chrome=false&single=true&gid=70[/results]

TEAM STANDINGS (as of Round 21):
[results="width:523px;height:445px"]key=0Ap3ss7a8PZl2dGhyR0RMd0kwRzVkOWZZOEpNd1lPVWc&u ange=B2%3AK18&chrome=false&single=true&gid=71[/results]

Track Notes:
None.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
Sorry for the delay in getting this up, but let's have some fun tomorrow! I'm coming for you Sam! ;)

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
You need to be signed up to this. Reserves take priority.

Relezy

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 31, 2014
"If i stay here, this will be my best position all season"..... Spin, whole lobby laughs. -.-
Hated this Ferrari at the start of the championship but its grown on me.

Great championship guys and great organisation. Cant wait for the next one.

Reactions: Kez

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
YES! Finally a frickin podium! Had to work hard for it as well as Phil was catching towards the end and was really close on the last lap. I was convinced I was going to throw it away, but somehow kept my cool and kept Phil behind - by 6 thousands of a second! Jesus christ, that was tense.

My other two races were quite average, consisting of some inconsistency and a couple of incidents. Sorry for being a bit moody at times (Schumacher & Kerry) - I sometimes get that way when I'm overly tired, like I am at the moment.

My podium in the final race meant I got back ahead of Will in the standings, and I think both of us jumped Alec, meaning I finished 8th in the end. Think that was my best realistic position so happy with that. Overall I had some ups and downs - but very pleased to have ended on a high with my first podium on Forza 5!

So yeah, thanks for the season guys. Looking forward to what happens next!

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
I'm so glad to have finally hit good form on this game, to end the season with 7 consecutive podiums is by far the best run I've had and it bodes well for future leagues. I've had fun in this league and wish I could have made all of them but recovering to 4th overall is a decent run. Tonight was a decent warm up for what is surely going to be a great fight with Jordan in the BTCC, I had some good battles with him and generally had a blast fighting through the field.

Thanks to everyone that stayed until the end despite some minor and major (lag) hiccups along the way. Those that stayed until the end will be given a free pass into the BTCC should they want to race next season so do check the section if you haven't already. I'm already looking forward to racing you all next time out! :)