FIFA 14 - Season 1 Archive | ApexOnlineRacing.com

FIFA 14 - Season 1 Archive

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Apex Online Racing FIFA League
Welcome to the first AOR FIFA League. As some of you may know there was a very successful FIFA League run on the previous ARL, and we would like to continue the success over onto the new site. The Leagues were very competitive and enjoyed many seasons of which there where multiple Champions crowned. In previous seasons we have run a league where the best teams were in the top division and also a very unique one off season where we used the entire 20 teams from the Barclays Premier League. The seasons are always a hard fought battle, and the champion at the end is in no doubt that they have earned that right.

League Format
The league for this season will consist of 16 teams over 1 division. You will play each team in your division once with the possibility of additional AORFA Cup games throughout the season if there is enough interest. Team selection will be decided based on a random order of the official sign up list. Fixtures for the League will be decided using a random fixture generator on the internet. There may only be 1 selection of each team (everyone must have a different team).

Matches will be played from Sunday to Sunday each week, and both players must arrange a suitable time to play each other either on the forums or through XBL. If both players can't find time in the week to play you must let one of the AORFA coordinators know or the match result will be voided.

Team selection is final and can not be changed throughout a season so pick wisely!

League Rules
Team Level : Any
Half Length : 6 Mins
Controls : Any
Game Speed : Normal
Squad Type : Online

Unsportsmanlike behavior will not be tolerated on the AOR, this includes but is not limited too;
Rage Quitting
​Deliberately getting men sent off
Scoring numerous Own Goals to benefit your opponent
Blocking the goalkeepers punts from his hands
Abusing other members both on and off the forum
Others (This is what the Mods and Cods see as unsportsmanlike)

Anyone found not using these rules will be warned and if it is continued will be removed from the leagues immediately.

JordanMcGonigal
Walsall35
FisiFan91
xxKrypto
NillisLukins
Troyfmcg
SamBradley17
T6 Bullet
I UTB I Murdoch
StubbornGymnast
DC MagiK
TRL Schumacher
Kilroy8
MrJonesyy
JS Franchise10
CPFC_BreweR

Reserves

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Sign me up please. A quick question, are the games fixed times e.g. 3PM on a certain day or is it flexible?

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Walsall35;n10077 said:
Sign me up please. A quick question, are the games fixed times e.g. 3PM on a certain day or is it flexible?
No mate, I assume it's like previous seasons where you have a fixed period to complete a fixture, and then you decide with your opponent when is the best time to play within that period!

Sign me up by the way Jordan.

• Optimistic
Reactions: MrJonesyy

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
FisiFan91;n10237 said:
No mate, I assume it's like previous seasons where you have a fixed period to complete a fixture, and then you decide with your opponent when is the best time to play within that period!

Sign me up by the way Jordan.
Yes it s exactly like before, I have since updated the OP as I had forgotten to put this important information in.

Also very pleased to see some new faces joining the old crowd in here :)

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
JordanMcGonigal;n10316 said:
Yes it s exactly like before, I have since updated the OP as I had forgotten to put this important information in.

Also very pleased to see some new faces joining the old crowd in here :)
Nice, pretty cool system to be fair. I was just concerned as, obviously, fixed fixtures can cause issues and I imagine a lot of people wouldn't be able to make games so I was just making sure. Anyway, thanks for answering my question (both of you).

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
I just wanted to say two things. Firstly, how many people will we need to be able to get this thing started? Secondly, if anyone fancies any games who has signed up (pre-season I suppose) then just message me through Xbox Live, Twitter or this website. I could do with some practice to be honest, not played FIFA much recently.

DC MagiK

Xbox F6 Season 3 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
ok to make it up to 12 i will join but i havent played fifa 14 so you may need to give me some coaching tips jordan!