FIFA 14 - Season 1 Archive | ApexOnlineRacing.com

FIFA 14 - Season 1 Archive

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

NillisLukins

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
NillisLukins
Manchester City
vs
Liverpool
Walsall35

Scorers: Kompany

GG. I had the better of the first half, at least statistically, and made that pay when Kompany pounced on a goal-line clearance. Walsall made a change in the second half and pounded at my door but fortunately it didn't go down. I think a draw would have been a fair result but pleased to get over the line.

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Righty... Kilroy and DC when can you play? Preferably not at a time during any of the German games during this week

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Very annoying way to end the season. Definitely didn't deserve to lose imo. Before a game was played I knew i'd struggle against Dortmund because they have all the OP players. This was highlighted when Lewandowski scored a header like he always does on FIFA and like he doesn't do in real life. Oh well gg anyway. Played all my games now, just a matter of where i'll finish now.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
If I've analysed this correctly, the league is in PSG's hands now as Juventus lost their final game. Basically, if PSG win both remaining games they've won the title. However, if PSG lose one of their games, then Real Madrid could take the title with 2 out of 2 wins. And if PSG lose both then Juventus could still remain on top.

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Also if Chelsea have won all 5 of there remaining from what the table says then they will be 2 points ahead if I win both my games which I have left, so it's really in Chelsea's hands.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Oh wow yeah, didn't even notice Chelsea, Tottenham and Roma as they're so far down (due to amount of games remaining...) - they all have a theoretical chance of winning it.

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Kilroy and MrJonesy when are you guys free to play? I can play anytime before 6 tonight and I'm usually on everyday from 9-10am!

Kilroy8

Rookie
Feb 17, 2014
Kilroy8
Southampton
Vs
Paris St Germain
JordanMcGonigal

Scorers: Matuidi (41'), Menez (45'), Lavezzi (65')

I was well beaten.

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
JordanMcGonigal
PSG
vs
Southampton
Kilroy8

Scorers - Menez (x1), Matuidi (x1), Lavezzi (x1)

Good game, and somehow I've managed to get away with a clean sheet. Menez also put his hat in for the Goal of the Season, with an absolute belter from the edge of the area after flicking it over one of the defenders heads he's had the balls to take it on the full volley and it hit the top corner perfectly

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Southampton
VS
Real Madrid

Scorers:
Lambert (2)

Di Maria

Game report:
No disrespect to Kilroy but I was parked on the penalty box for virtually 90 mins and the only time I wasn't he scored 2 headers, One of which happened in the 90th min. Boruc should clearly be playing for Madrid as he is like a brick wall in nets, And how Soton never won the premier league last year is beyond me. Feel so cheated by EA There as I felt like I dominated the game in all aspects!

Kilroy8

Rookie
Feb 17, 2014
Kilroy8
vs
Real Madrid
Troyfmcg

Scorers:
Southampton: Lambert (48', 90')
Real Madrid: Di Maria (17')

Troy should press charges for theft because I absolutely robbed that one. Ronaldo was tearing me a new one and my defenders just couldn't cope. And on the 17th minute I was already one down and expected another mauling. Shots flew in from every direction, the woodwork was rattled several times and I was fortunate to limp to half time just 1-0 down. At the restart, and on my first real attack which was little more than a hopeful cross, I managed to snatch an equaliser & was content to try play out for a draw against the Champions League Winners. I rode the onslaught of white, and with a goal line clearance I was really riding my luck. The ball trickled over the line for a Southampton corner which Lambert towered away in the dying minutes and I managed to hold on to steal the victory. Certainly the luckiest victory of the season for my plucky Southampton.

MrJonesyy

FM Coordinator
Staff member
FM Coordinator
Mar 4, 2014
MrJonesyy
FC Porto
vs
Real Madrid
Troyfmcg

Scorers- J Martinez (x2), G Bale

Red Cards- K Gibbs. The Ox

MrJonesyy

FM Coordinator
Staff member
FM Coordinator
Mar 4, 2014
MrJonesyy
FC Porto
vs
FC Bayern
FisiFan91

Scorers- J Martinez (x2), Muller

MrJonesyy

FM Coordinator
Staff member
FM Coordinator
Mar 4, 2014
MrJonesyy
FC Porto
vs
Arsenal
InTv ParaFr34k

Scorers- Kelvin (x2), J Martinez (x2), Quaresma

Jimmy Leeky

Rookie
Feb 21, 2014
Chelsea 8

vs

Manchester UTD 0

Scorers: Eto'o (x6) Ramires (x2)

The result explains the game, dominated the whole thing, Eto'o was incredible and the better team won