FIFA 14 - Season 1 Archive | ApexOnlineRacing.com

FIFA 14 - Season 1 Archive

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Notice : All remaining fixtures against Barcelona will be given as 3-0 Walkovers as I have had no response from DC to say if he is able to finish the fixtures. This isn't what I wanted to happen and we will most likely make league sizes smaller to keep the competition full of active players.

I would also like to thank everyone for taking part in the leagues, and keep an eye out as there may be some new things up very soon :)

xxkrypto

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Messaged CPFC BreweR weeks ago on site and on xbox and have had no reply don't know if we are going to get the final game in before the deadline.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Today (22/06/2014) is officially the final day for everyone to wrap up their fixtures. Anyone who has not explained or shown evidence that they have tried to contact the opponent for your games will be penalized appropriately. To avoid this you must say that you have attempted to arrange the fixture without success by posting here, message a coordinator to make them aware of the situation or give physical proof (such as a photo) that you have attempted to arrange the fixture. Proof is not necessarily needed but it will help us in deciding the fate of the unplayed fixtures. Remember, you are aiming for all 15 games to be completed but you may be forgiven if you have played 13/14 but failed to play the others due to factors out of your control. If you are on 10/11 games and are proven to have not done enough to arrange these games then you WILL be penalized in one way or another.

NillisLukins

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I'm due to play Roma this evening around 7ish so if you're on around about then you should be able to play him.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Notice

Just thought I'd make everyone aware of the situation with the league. As I'm sure you are aware the deadline has now passed and officially season 1 is now finished. The standings will be updated in the near future but we are currently organising all the games and figuring out what still has to be played. I would like to also take this moment to thank everyone who has participated in the first season and if you were someone who has proved themselves consistent with games then you will be given first priority on sign ups for next season. Sign ups for the second season will most likely follow shortly after the final standings are complete and a champion is crowned. For now though I ask everyone to be patient with us and await further updates.

Thank You,
Kurt

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
We have now officially finished our first season of the AOR FIFA League and I am pleased to announce that Jimmy Leeky is officially the first champion of our AOR FIFA leagues. Congratulations to Jimmy for getting a well deserved title having only lost 1 game all season. Other than this I would just like to thank everyone for competing in this season and I hope as many as you as possible will compete again in next seasons league which will be explained soon when the sign up post goes up. I can reveal that the format of the league will be different to this season but I am not going to explain how until the sign up forum has been complete. I am happy with how the first season has gone and it is clear that there is some very good talent in this league and I have confidence that next season will bring some great matches with it. For now though I ask everyone to wait patiently whilst we conduct the end season tasks so that we can get next season ready for everyone.
  • Just in case people were unaware the way the table has been done is that walk-overs have been given to people who we feel were being stopped from playing their fixtures by the other person. There is no point complaining about a result going against you because the result will not be changed at this point.

II OASIS I

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Well done to Jimmy for winning and Jordan for finishing second, glad I got 3rd after being low in the picking order. As for Troy, you're fucking **** mate.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Well done Jimmy, as well as Jordan and Schumacher who came close.

I dropped down to 14th thanks to shocking form towards the end so not very happy with that, but hope to bounce back better next season!

Jimmy Leeky

Rookie
Feb 21, 2014
Wow, did not expect to win the tournament considering I didn't pick the team I used, but it ended up being amazing especially Eto'o who must be one of the top scorers of the season. So thank you very much for everyone for letting me join the league and I look forward to defending my title next season

xxkrypto

F1 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
I am never picking Celtic ever again... Celtic's team is dreadful and apart from EA making there game pretty bad, I deserved to finished where I did.

MrJonesyy

FM Coordinator
Staff member
FM Coordinator
Mar 4, 2014
Managed to get top 4 with Porto who were one of the weaker sides! Can't wait for next season.

NillisLukins

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Far too many draws so mid-table is about right for me. Noticed that my games only had a total of 26 goals in - lowest tally in the league which is interesting. Got a lot of decent results against the higher finishing teams which gives me a little bit of hope going forward.

CPFC_BreweR

Formula Karter
Apr 30, 2014
I'm not sure how i managed to get the loss for every single one of my Outstanding games. Krypto was the only person that actually bothered to contact me but i was playing a tournement both times he messaged me.

I find that a bit unfair meaning they said they attempted to, but i never recieved a single message from anyone

MrJonesyy

FM Coordinator
Staff member
FM Coordinator
Mar 4, 2014
Excuse me Harry but I contacted you many times but you only responded once saying you couldn't play.

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
CPFC_BreweR;n55733 said:
I'm not sure how i managed to get the loss for every single one of my Outstanding games. Krypto was the only person that actually bothered to contact me but i was playing a tournement both times he messaged me.

I find that a bit unfair meaning they said they attempted to, but i never recieved a single message from anyone

I apologise if that's how you feel but as I previously said results will not be changed at this point. As you were not active on the forums you failed to give evidence or prove that you were in fact making an adequate effort. To avoid this in the future please make sure you are actively on the forums and make contact with the people you need to play. Your finish that was stated in the standings is final and will not be changed at this point.

CPFC_BreweR

Formula Karter
Apr 30, 2014
When are people being allowed to pick their teams for the new season. Would like to get a team i can relatively play with this time?