Fifa 19 ePremierLeague | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Fifa 19 ePremierLeague

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Just a quick open question to all did anyone register for this?
The club I choose to represent had around 200 entrants (PS4) however I heard from a friend of mine that Man United had over 2000 (PS4), somehow I think I actually have a better chance then him of making the top 16.:ROFLMAO:

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Just a quick open question to all did anyone register for this?
The club I choose to represent had around 200 entrants (PS4) however I heard from a friend of mine that Man United had over 2000 (PS4), somehow I think I actually have a better chance then him of making the top 16.:ROFLMAO:
Nope simply because it will be full of sweats (added to the fact that I'm probably not good enough. I only play pro clubs and career mode)

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Nope simply because it will be full of sweats (added to the fact that I'm probably not good enough. I only play pro clubs and career mode)
Well the biggest problem with it is they (ea) decided that FUT is the fairest way to play these games so its basically pay to win, in a month I managed to put together a decent team (83 overall rated) but in this competition I've come up against players using 90+ rated players & icons, added to the fact that these players used the new timed finishing gimmick (which has ruined this game) I found it nigh on impossible to stop these players scoring.

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
Personally, I think it should simply be EA create 1 team(probably a PL all-stars) and make everyone use that team in every game they play.
And have a rank system to work out the top players eg X beat y and y beat z so the order is x, y, z.