XB1 - First lap incident | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 First lap incident

Amazed oT

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 12, 2016
Xbox 1 Tier 2
Coordinater: @BosslyGaming
Members involved: @Fredster332 @AOR Shemile
Description: Shemile either taps the back off me or desyncs and makes me lose the back end.
He was also lagging horribly throughout the next laps, this led to Fred retiring and me having wing damage

Last edited:

Fredster332

S15 AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Sep 18, 2016
Cocompletely agree with everything @Amazed oT said. Shemiles lag was extremely dangerous for most of the race and I'll attatch several clips broadcasting this now

Fredster332

S15 AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Sep 18, 2016
Created a single video with several clips broadcasting Shemiles terrible lag and connection during the race. This connection also caused the desync incident that put me and Connor out of the race @BosslyGaming . This is a shame as me and @Amazed oT were definitely title candidates and have been taken out of title contention essentially because of shemiles connection.

Reactions: Amazed oT

AOR Shemile

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 28, 2016
@Fredster332 if you ask My AOR F5 cord, I think you’ll find there’s never been an issue with my connection. Besides the fact I was also in contention for the championship, I believe it’s not just all my connections fault as every other league i race in has never had an issue and In fact wasn’t an issue in the first two rounds. It’s petty that you demand for me to leave because of one lag ridden race in a Christmas cup which is meant to be some fun but you can’t help but to take it so serious and get me removed for a bit of lag . If anything I believe it to be the host choice!? Out of two years of league racing I’ve never had internet issues and you have - as well as amazed being from Scotland it’s not like you’re going to have great internet either

• Faff
Reactions: Fredster332

AOR Shemile

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 28, 2016
Apologies for the awful quality I haven’t got time to upload the main clip today but isn’t clearly desync

AOR Shemile

Formula 3 Test Driver
Dec 28, 2016
Oh dear clip now won’t upload but it’s in the chat. Not much I can do here but everyone has seen it and agrees it is desync

Fredster332

S15 AOR XB1 F3 Champion
Sep 18, 2016
@Fredster332 if you ask My AOR F5 cord, I think you’ll find there’s never been an issue with my connection. Besides the fact I was also in contention for the championship, I believe it’s not just all my connections fault as every other league i race in has never had an issue and In fact wasn’t an issue in the first two rounds. It’s petty that you demand for me to leave because of one lag ridden race in a Christmas cup which is meant to be some fun but you can’t help but to take it so serious and get me removed for a bit of lag . If anything I believe it to be the host choice!? Out of two years of league racing I’ve never had internet issues and you have - as well as amazed being from Scotland it’s not like you’re going to have great internet either
Didn't demand for you to leave. But when you ruin 2 people's race from desync caused by your lag and shown to be lagging the entire race and your previous lag in Britain which Malta warned me about during the race which i was worried about, I feel that you are no longer safe to race against because of it ‍:/