Fixtures | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Fixtures

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Hey everyone. Just updated fixtures and it was a pretty sizable update (10+ games) so possible that I've missed a result or messed up somewhere. Please check over your own games just to make sure I haven't made a mistake anywhere, will correct ASAP if any are pointed out.

Week 7 games are up to so get checking who you've gotta play for this week. Keep in mind this is the penultimate week of the season so all games are expected to be finished by the end of next week (midnight on the 17th is your official deadline). If extensions are needed in order to finish games then please let me know ahead of time otherwise I may post the final standings before you get the chance (once final standings are submitted NO more changes will be made to fixtures or standings. It's also at that point that I'll be announcing the official AOR FIFA S10 Champion. This winner will be entered into the Hall of Fame (which thanks to Photobucket's new pay to use system is currently R.I.P).

For all the new members who haven't seen this before (because it's a little hidden away) you might not be aware we have an all time stats thread here which I've recently fixed up. It's not got this seasons stats yet as I like to wait until the final standings are up but in the near future all relevant stats from Season 10 will be added too. Worth a check out for sure as you can see all the AOR FIFA's competitors since its origins (doesn't include ARL though as those records were near-impossible to come by).

TLDR - Big fixtures update, check for mistakes. Only 2 weeks left, play games pls. Winner gets Hall of Fame status. All time stats will get update at end of season.

EDIT - If you'd be interested, I could probably sort out a 'Xbox S10 FIFA Champion' title or something for the site (look at Wizard's Project CARS one for reference).

Thanks,
Kurt

@KurtJP35 , @BosslyGaming , @Wizard , @Chiraq , @TheGiant19 , @StubbornGymnast , @Def , @MrJonesyy , @xxkrypto , @Lewis_Tids , @CmacZzz , @CRT , @CallumBCFC19 , @Blackstahill

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Penultimate fixtures are up to date. You will now be able to see every game you need to play. The deadline for playing games is midnight on Sunday and the final standings + fixtures will likely go live on the following Monday.

Any games not played and not explained to me will go down as a 'Double Loss'. In other words, both parties will receive 0 points for said game(s). If you feel you have tried to contact your opponent but they have been avoiding you/not playing their game of choice, then please private message me with photo evidence of your contact effort. I would ideally like to see two times where you tried to play the game. This could have been through AOR, Xbox, social networks etc. If no evidence is supplied, no result will be given in your favour.

Good luck everyone as you make your final push to get the finish you want. I've thrown some temp standings below so everyone can get an idea of how the league looks going into the final few days:

2c0b1fcf54095469f583db2487f3baf9.png

@KurtJP35 , @BosslyGaming , @Wizard , @Chiraq , @TheGiant19 , @StubbornGymnast , @Def , @MrJonesyy , @xxkrypto , @Lewis_Tids , @CmacZzz , @CRT , @CallumBCFC19 , @Blackstahill

EDIT: I've given walkovers to everyone who has played or was to play Lyon. He's told me he has no interest in the game so I'm not expecting any games to actually be played. This isn't represented here but will be for the main standings update I'd suspect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wizard

BosslyGaming

Super Mod & F1 League Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Mar 24, 2017
private message me with photo evidence of your contact effort.
does this still apply to people who have tried to contact krypto or is it just for other games?