F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Dwight Gayle is up for sale if you want him

FisiFan91

AOR Admin
Staff Member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Looking forward to the transfer window, only have £64.79m to spend though, need about 8 players :eek:

How does the transfer window work? Do we all just do our own thing, or is there a time limit per turn?
Usually we have a transfer window session where people can try to get as much dealings done as possible - occasionally we may ask to skip a couple of weeks ahead during the session to move things along a bit quicker, since these kind of sessions have veeeeery slow time progress in normal play

denzamo

Formula 4 Test Driver
Oct 2, 2016
Because I didn’t spent anything last season, was hoping for a huge budget, but no such luck, asked them for more and flat out rejected me.

washy03

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F8 Champion
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
Premium Member
Oct 2, 2016
Considering I have champions league football next season I was extremely disappointed by my £20mil budget 🙄

JohnnyR95

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 13, 2017
Considering I have champions league football next season I was extremely disappointed by my £20mil budget 🙄
Considering I'm in the Europa league I'm chuffed with my 89 million. #RussianMoney

FisiFan91

AOR Admin
Staff Member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Quite disappointed with my 10000 billion arab moneys

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Are we having the transfer window session on Tuesday after the final has been played?

Original96

Semi-Pro Karter
Dec 6, 2016
Am interested in joining a group session

After a while it gets boring on your own

If spaces become available HMU

Last edited:

FisiFan91

AOR Admin
Staff Member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff Member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Content Producer
Jan 16, 2014
FYI - I'm not at home from today until tomorrow and only have a sh!t laptop with me which doesn't even have FM installed (don't know if it even can run it, all I know is it can't run Rocket League on lowest graphics...) so if the session is to go ahead tonight we will need @KurtJP35 or someone else to host it. Plz lemme know and then I'll send the game file to whoever needs it :)

@KurtJP35 @MrJonesyy @Erti147 @SoggyCabbages @Jamie183 @JohnnyR95 @CallumBCFC19 @washy03 @denzamo @HoinkDoink
Yeah. Just drop the file link here or on Twitter or something and I'll host.

Erti147

SMod & iRacing FR2.0 S7 T2 Champion
Staff Member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
FYI - I'm not at home from today until tomorrow and only have a sh!t laptop with me which doesn't even have FM installed (don't know if it even can run it, all I know is it can't run Rocket League on lowest graphics...) so if the session is to go ahead tonight we will need @KurtJP35 or someone else to host it. Plz lemme know and then I'll send the game file to whoever needs it :)

@KurtJP35 @MrJonesyy @Erti147 @SoggyCabbages @Jamie183 @JohnnyR95 @CallumBCFC19 @washy03 @denzamo @HoinkDoink

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff Member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Content Producer
Jan 16, 2014
Good transfer session guys. Biggest transfers can be seen below for those interested:

top.png

top2.png

JohnnyR95

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 13, 2017
Hoping Schick does well, scored 27 in Serie A last season, need that kind of form, and he's getting provided by Hazard, Isco, Sanchez and Willian. I'm hopeful!

Erti147

SMod & iRacing FR2.0 S7 T2 Champion
Staff Member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
yeahhhhh take that

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff Member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Managed to get rid of a few I didn't want, still got some I need to get rid of but haven't got the replacements bought in just yet so hoping to get that sorted as quickly as possible next session.

Thank you @KurtJP35 and @JohnnyR95 for Tymon and Batshuayi, was in desperate need of a striker and Tymon will hopefully grow into a decent LB
Still need 4/5 players, desperate for midfielders and a Goalkeeper

SoggyCabbages

FM Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jul 5, 2014
Big spending West Brom. Hoping that Holding isn't a complete donkey never really used him in singleplayer saves.

Put a lot of faith in @MrJonesyy and his 18 year old keeper I've loaned for the whole season. Kept the big G Rondon so hopefully I qualify for Champions League this season. Respectable aims I think.

JohnnyR95

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 13, 2017
Big spending West Brom. Hoping that Holding isn't a complete donkey never really used him in singleplayer saves.

Put a lot of faith in @MrJonesyy and his 18 year old keeper I've loaned for the whole season. Kept the big G Rondon so hopefully I qualify for Champions League this season. Respectable aims I think.
can confirm the keeper is pretty decent. Kept Schmeichel out of goal at Leicester!

JohnnyR95

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Mar 13, 2017
Managed to get rid of a few I didn't want, still got some I need to get rid of but haven't got the replacements bought in just yet so hoping to get that sorted as quickly as possible next session.

Thank you @KurtJP35 and @JohnnyR95 for Tymon and Batshuayi, was in desperate need of a striker and Tymon will hopefully grow into a decent LB
Still need 4/5 players, desperate for midfielders and a Goalkeeper
no problem, I'd offer you a few loans but I'm not going to be here next week as I'm working a late shift