Football Manager 2019 - AOR League | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Football Manager 2019 - AOR League

KurtJP35

FIFA Coordinator
Staff member
FIFA Coordinator
FM Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Hey guys, long time no see. Figured I'd make this post for the OGs. It's been some time since I've even been on these forums and I'm afraid my return doesn't exactly bring good news with it. Long story short, I've been debating bringing back the legendary AOR FM for one last ride on FM20 for a couple of months now. However, I have officially now made the decision to bring AOR FM to a close once and for all.

As I'm sure many of you know, I've been chasing a dream of becoming a professional games writer for years. Recently, I've decided to take things more seriously and dedicate full time to this. The side effect of this is I no longer even have the option to consider giving up a whole evening of my time every week for something like FM. It's been my life goal to become a pro writer and more than ever it now feels possible. Sadly, it isn't a profession that allows for much free time. Something had to give way.

Also, this more or less brings an end to my AOR journey (even though it informally ending quite a while ago). I won't likely ever enter any kind of racing league, FIFA league, or FM league again. Not for a long time anyway. I've had a great six years in this community. From my adventures at a cash-strapped Spurs carried by Fierro to Fisi's dominant Arsenal team, to Harry selling Aguero to Ryan for literally no reason, there's been a lot of good memories. Heck, I even managed to win a couple of FIFA League titles, whatever that even means.

Thanks for everything. It's been a good ride.

@FisiFan91 @Erti147 @SoggyCabbages @JohnnyR95

Erti147

AOR Admin
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 14, 2014
Hey guys, long time no see. Figured I'd make this post for the OGs. It's been some time since I've even been on these forums and I'm afraid my return doesn't exactly bring good news with it. Long story short, I've been debating bringing back the legendary AOR FM for one last ride on FM20 for a couple of months now. However, I have officially now made the decision to bring AOR FM to a close once and for all.

As I'm sure many of you know, I've been chasing a dream of becoming a professional games writer for years. Recently, I've decided to take things more seriously and dedicate full time to this. The side effect of this is I no longer even have the option to consider giving up a whole evening of my time every week for something like FM. It's been my life goal to become a pro writer and more than ever it now feels possible. Sadly, it isn't a profession that allows for much free time. Something had to give way.

Also, this more or less brings an end to my AOR journey (even though it informally ending quite a while ago). I won't likely ever enter any kind of racing league, FIFA league, or FM league again. Not for a long time anyway. I've had a great six years in this community. From my adventures at a cash-strapped Spurs carried by Fierro to Fisi's dominant Arsenal team, to Harry selling Aguero to Ryan for literally no reason, there's been a lot of good memories. Heck, I even managed to win a couple of FIFA League titles, whatever that even means.

A loved this league man, been a pleasure spending the time with yous all over the past like 5 years for 4 ish hours every week. Don't forget bout Harry's 62 sackings and that 2019 was my year and about legend striker Bin Laden

best of luck in yer journalistic career Kurt (y)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

Ridiculous amount of time we spent on this haha! Thanks guys and good luck Kurt <3