Mo#9991

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 14, 2017
Platform + League: F2 Sprint League PC
League Coordinator: @HaiCo
Date: Dec 14 2019
Members Involved: @Mo#9991 @Thompson

Description:
I fucked up, again. My excuse is lame... so going in to T1 for Britian in the dry sprint race, I'm P2, get a decent start, THEN guy joins the discord, starts talking I get a bit bafuddeld, he's like "this some kind of social race" and I'm like wut?? why there a guy chatting?? meanwhile I'm coming up to T1 and thompson is on my outside, BUT my damn mirror is hiding him, so in the span of the start and t1, I lose track where thompson is, and then miss the corner a bit, and ka bam, gg red faced, embarassed and wanted to retire.

Also, not that it matters, but I think the 10 second penalty i got in game after that is whack, if that is worth removing i'd like it to be :):)

Sorry, @Thompson and others.

My POV, the video starts when the guy joins the channel, and right before the race start

Thompson

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Aug 21, 2016
Yeah, he was pretty far back, nevertheless I left him enough space. Got a yellow wing and fell to the back of the pack due to that. Good sportsmanship for admitting making a mistake on your side @Mo#9991.

Last edited:

HaiCo

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Apr 10, 2018
Moved towards the stewards.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have reviewed the evidence and decided to award @Mo#9991 a 10 second time penalty and 10 penalty points for causing a moderate collision. An extra 5 penalty points are awarded for the fact multiple drivers were negatively influenced by the incident.

Closed.
@Mo#9991 @Thompson @HaiCo

Status
Not open for further replies.