PC - Formula 3 League for Assetto Corsa on PC | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Formula 3 League for Assetto Corsa on PC

Sarv_H25

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Dec 27, 2018
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if any would be interested in setting up an Assetto Corsa league for PC using the race department Formula 3 mod (https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rsr-formula-3.8040/)

The mod is free and is very reliable. Please go ahead and respond to this thread if you think we should give such a league a shot! :)

Thank You,
SarvH25

Interested (32): @Def @JSR @Greggo30 @rubenfilipereis @Head Squid @Beau @ITMRacing @rubenfilipereis @Haydn @Cheekymunkey78 @ShaggyDan
@JVGP142PRT @HardlyHarley @Hampus Soderberg @Humility @Terry Sukairain @J Sharr @EVR Matt212 @NinjaRider @AVERAGE SHARPIE @Lerias @AshManDjango @j0shter @Niclas Domino @VictorWasa @Chiraq @Zwomp @TheVerenzak @Chris Saunders @ProtoJazz @Microlander @maxafc46 @EsiX

Last edited:

rubenfilipereis

Junior Karter
Aug 17, 2018
i had race in a championship aggainst daniel juncadella with this car. Other platform made a oficial esports league with daniel juncadella, and the feedback was amazing. This car it s very funny to drive!

(sorry about my english)

Last edited:

ITMRacing

Formula 3 Test Driver
Aug 22, 2017
i had race in a championship aggainst daniel juncadella with this car. Other platform made a oficial esports league with daniel juncadella, and the feedback was amazing. This car it s very funny to drive!

(sorry about my english)
you did good man, english isnt an easy language to master

Sarv_H25

Assetto Corsa Coordinator
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Dec 27, 2018

(sorry about my english)
Thanks for the input! :)

Head Squid

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 24, 2017
just gave this mod car a test on the donnington GP circuit. Its a blast to drive! really hope this league become as reality!

• Agree
Reactions: Sarv_H25

Haydn

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
rFactor2 Coordinator
Dec 27, 2015
Haven't driven the car yet but would be interested

• Agree
Reactions: Sarv_H25