PC Formula 3 League for Assetto Corsa on PC

EVR Matt212

1 Time XB1 Rookie League & Christmas Cup Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
May 5, 2015
Noted. I'm going to begin drafting possible dates/times for future test races for people interested in this series. I like the idea of running the V10 and F3 leagues side by side. We can certainly work with alternating weeks.
Multiclass racing! *inserts evil laugh*:eek::ROFLMAO:

Microlander

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2014
I'd be interested in Either this (Loved it a few seasons back) or the V10 ;) (depends on the time though)

EsiX

Junior Karter
Feb 10, 2019
Sounds intresting. Sign me up

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016
Any update on what is going on here guys?

Sarv_H25

Pro Karter
Dec 27, 2018
Any update on what is going on here guys?
I'm currently working on building a discord server for interested members here to join. From there I'll introduce test sessions, logistics and then hopefully develop a calendar+tracks for the season from there. I will for sure need a group of coordinators or volunteers to setup AC online servers for the season (looking at AVERAGE SHARPIE). We can discuss more regarding that in the server that I'll make live tmrw.

Cheers for checking in. (y)

aerosmudge

AOR XB1 GT3 Pro S7 Champion
May 20, 2016
I'm currently working on building a discord server for interested members here to join. From there I'll introduce test sessions, logistics and then hopefully develop a calendar+tracks for the season from there. I will for sure need a group of coordinators or volunteers to setup AC online servers for the season (looking at AVERAGE SHARPIE). We can discuss more regarding that in the server that I'll make live tmrw.

Cheers for checking in. (y)
If you need our help in any way mate just say, and there’ll be a good few OTL guys wanting to take part in this

Sarv_H25

Pro Karter
Dec 27, 2018
Hello all,
I have now set up a discord server for all interested members. :)
I'll post new updates regarding the test night and overall logistics of the series there. In general, we plan on running bi-weekly rounds of two races each week. More details will be shared on the server.

Cheers for the amazing amount of positive interest for this league. Let's make it happen! ;)(y)
Link to server: https://discord.gg/qSfFhTg

Sarv_H25

Pro Karter
Dec 27, 2018
Interested for sure
Great to hear you interest mate! Be sure to join our discord where we will discuss more details regarding the setup of this series:
:)

Sarv_H25

Pro Karter
Dec 27, 2018
Everyone, we have now set up a couple of practice races for Feb 25th, this Monday at 20:30 GMT to test the F317! No points are involved as this is simply an opportunity for members to practice and get an idea of the format this series might run with.

The test night will consist of two consecutive races at Donington GP (mod) and Brands Hatch GP (dlc) with 15 min qualification and races each. Be sure to let me know if you are interested on our discord. Further details are available there as well.

We still have 10 open spots available so please be sure to let me know if you can attend. (y)

kieranrp

Reigning AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Dec 31, 2015
IM interested

Sarv_H25

Pro Karter
Dec 27, 2018
@kieranrp Great to hear. Be sure to join our discord where we'll be setting up test nights and providing further details. (y)