Formula B Series - Sundays Starting 14/06/2015 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Formula B Series - Sundays Starting 14/06/2015

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
I will most likely hardly play this game once F1 2015 comes out, and odds are I will be missing the race on July 5th as I won't be back from a cottage weekend with some friends

StottyD

Premium Member
Premium Member
May 16, 2015
I can race every Sunday so I'm happy to keep racing but to try boost numbers we could maybe change the car we use. I love the formula cars but I don't care what I drive to be honest. We already have a league for formula B and GT3 so maybe it would be a good change to have something else instead, maybe LMP or even Road cars? Or for some real fun what about a Karting series haha. Just ideas. Might make it more interesting for other people to want to take part. I will do anything and it will give players a chance to experience other cars instead of the handful of GT3 and formula B.

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
We just doing some random tracks/cars tonight then?
I'm up for anything really. :)
@Rug

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Appears so, should be interesting though :)
Make one of them Donnington in the Renault clio cup cars, me and Milky had an awesome race around there side by side for about 3 laps. :)

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
Make one of them Donnington in the Renault clio cup cars, me and Milky had an awesome race around there side by side for about 3 laps. :)
just tried to drive the clio around that track in career mode, never felt so slow since i just finished an FA race at silverstone beforehand

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
just tried to drive the clio around that track in career mode, never felt so slow since i just finished an FA race at silverstone beforehand
Yeah it is quite slow but I like the slow cars cause you can really chuck them around and I always feel the slower cars make for better races. :)

Bcolt93

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 24, 2014
This game is a huge steaming pile of ****. Damn thing crashes on me and tells me the session doesn't exist

AOR BiGGzY96

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jun 8, 2014
Just to say ill be streaming f1 2015 gameplay from 12:30am friday morning for those who arnt getting it and want a goo review of it, ive played the last 4 f1 games and competed in 2 league season so i know what im on about with it anyway, ill be streaming it on twitch

iJokeri22

Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
We gonna do the same as last week or not bother? @Rug
How was Silverstone as well hope you didn't get to wet. :cold:

Rug

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
We gonna do the same as last week or not bother? @Rug
How was Silverstone as well hope you didn't get to wet. :cold:
Silverstone was a great weekend, I had a seat in the Becketts stand but the downside was it was 3 seats from the edge and I got a touch wet.

I won't be setting up anything tonight, only been home an hour and the Mrs would go mental