PS4 - Formula Europe | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Formula Europe

CianG-4

F1 Senna Equivalent
Oct 23, 2014
@CianG-4 was just checking the race rules on the FE website and 2 things caught my attention:
First one is Simulation damage - not only will that separate the men from the boys but will also hopefully stop aggressive driving and overtaking moves.
The other thing is the weather apparently its going to be set to 'Random' I wonder why they've not chosen 'Dynamic'?
As with Random weather all that'll do is keep weather conditions exactly the same from the start of the race, it won't change at all.
Interesting. I doubt the weather will be random I'd say that's a language error but I'll look into it for sure.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Interesting. I doubt the weather will be random I'd say that's a language error but I'll look into it for sure.
Yeah it has to be a language error, I created a multiplayer lobby for the first time in ages last night and took the chance to look through all the weather options there is no 'Random' option barring choosing the weather conditions, the only other choices are 'Dynamic' and 'Custom', so random has to be dynamic surely.

Though I'm a bit confused where I got the idea in the first place of Random weather in the game, it was probably from one of the older F1 games I guess.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Just bumping this as the competition starts next week @CianG-4 whoever ends up racing for us (AOR) next Thursday good luck - The realisation for those who race, its a 100% race around Baku with dynamic weather and Sim damage.

Joking aside I'm sure it'll go well, though there is only 16 cars in these races. And around Baku with these rules I would be very surprised if there's more then 10 finishers, I know these are the best drivers from there respective leagues, but one lapse in concentration and your race will be over and one bad overtake could retire 2 people.:eek:

Reactions: CianG-4

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Hey @RBOS_00 & @BigshotP1ayerGR just asking if either of you will be online later tonight or tomorrow? I know this will sound hard to believe but I think I can help both of you find at least 0.3 for qualy, let me know if your interested.(y)

RBOS_00

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 28, 2016
unless it's slipstream or that cut Desimpele is talking about, send me a message as I would really be interested in improving my quali pace (y)

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
unless it's slipstream or that cut Desimpele is talking about, send me a message as I would really be interested in improving my quali pace (y)
I don't condone cutting it was the slipstream, I did consider that you guys were already aware of this but I thought I'd check to make sure.

If you and @BigshotP1ayerGR are going to play the team game properly, then working together in qualy could make a big difference to both your starting positions.

Just to check @RBOS_00 I was on the same page as all of you, how would you go about using the slipstream in qualifying?
(I suspect it'll be the same method I thought of, but I want to make sure(y))