Not open for further replies.

Nayun

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 10, 2017
Date: 18.10.19
Members Involved: Myself and @Erkka Lindstrom
Lap & Corner: Lap 12/T3
Description:
After overtaking Erkka on the Straight before he tried to reovertake me in T3, that sadly wouldnt work out because he almost made it 3 wide. In the Breaking Zone I got contact which resulted in a Meatball flag and a DNF out of a good postion. I dont think he could make the corner there.

Erkka Lindstrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 8, 2014
Sorry, there was netcode which you can see in those videos... I basically braked quite much later than you and my front wing netcode to you're rear wheel, then netcodes more after that ghost hit.

Nayun

Formula 4 1st Driver
Dec 10, 2017
Yeah there was a tiny bit of netcode in there involved aswell, but I dont think that there is no way that we all would make the corner together. xd

Erkka Lindstrom

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 8, 2014
Yeah, i thought i can brake quite late there but it went too close and that netcode throw you're car to my side when this weird netcode happened again... :/ Noticed also that i drove so much different setup, i had lot more downforce, so almost everybody braked quite much earlier than me...

McPhilen

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Sorry for the delay. This all slipped my mind in a relatively chaotic week for me and then I just forgot. That's my fault.

The stewards have decided to close this as no further action (NFA). The reason for this is because of the amount of netcode involved. It is also impossible to say for sure what would have happened if there had been no netcode, so it is impossible to penalise based on what could have happened.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.