- Jan 30, 2020
ROUND 6 - Silverstone GP
● Date: Sunday August 2 2020
● Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Sprint race: 11 laps race with a standing start.
- Main race: 23 laps (1 formation lap + 22 race laps)
PC: Starting order top 16 reversed from sprint race and all remaining drivers from P17 downwards in combination with the manual AOR Rolling Start.
● Weather Conditions:
- Sprint race:
- Main race:
● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 05/10/2020 11:00
- Sprint race time: 05/10/2020 12:00
- Main race time: 05/10/2020 15:00
Manual Rolling Start Information:
● Formation Point:
● Acceleration Zone:
If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.
● Starting order main race: Normally we all start in the position we have qualified in. But since we have a starting order that is based on the top half from the the sprint race, we need to place ourselves correctly during the formation lap. When the lights go out, everybody starts to move slowly around 10mph (16kph). Remember to stay as far to the left or right on the track to make it easier for cars to pass. Remember your starting position (obviously) but also who is in the position right in front of you.
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● League Information
● Race Calendar
● League Rules