PC - Formula Renault 3.5 - Social Practice Race - Silverstone - August 2 20:00 BST | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Formula Renault 3.5 - Social Practice Race - Silverstone - August 2 20:00 BST

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020

ROUND 6 - Silverstone GP

Event Information:
Date: Sunday August 2 2020
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Sprint race: 11 laps race with a standing start.
- Main race: 23 laps (1 formation lap + 22 race laps)
PC: Starting order top 16 reversed from sprint race and all remaining drivers from P17 downwards in combination with the manual AOR Rolling Start.

● Weather Conditions:
- Qualifying:

Overcast
- Sprint race:

Overcast
- Main race:

Hazy -

Overcast (sync-to-race)

● In-game time-of-day information:
- Qualifying time: 05/10/2020 11:00
- Sprint race time: 05/10/2020 12:00
- Main race time: 05/10/2020 15:00

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Starting order main race:
Normally we all start in the position we have qualified in. But since we have a starting order that is based on the top half from the the sprint race, we need to place ourselves correctly during the formation lap. When the lights go out, everybody starts to move slowly around 10mph (16kph). Remember to stay as far to the left or right on the track to make it easier for cars to pass. Remember your starting position (obviously) but also who is in the position right in front of you.
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Useful Links:
League Information
Race Calendar
League Rules

1. @ATOMiK029
  2. @Steve Jackson
  3. @TicklishPicklewickle
  4. @be_cliff
  5. @jogurc
  6. @vladzekiller148
  7. @Happyal27 (maybe)
  8. @Legion1183

Last edited:

jogurc

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2020
I guess it doesn't hurt me to get prepared, after all it is not completely over yet ;)

Reactions: ATOMiK029

Legion1183

Pro Karter
Apr 26, 2020
I might join this if that's ok? Most likely won't partake in the actual race but I do like this track and have been wanting to try out the FR35s for a while.

ATOMiK029

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2020
I might join this if that's ok? Most likely won't partake in the actual race but I do like this track and have been wanting to try out the FR35s for a while.
No problem. Whilst this race may be intended for the Formula Renault drivers, it is open to everyone, so the more the merrier :)

Regarding the league though, this is the final round, so probably not much point joining now :p

Hopefully there will be another season of this in the future.

Reactions: Legion1183

Legion1183

Pro Karter
Apr 26, 2020
No problem. Whilst this race may be intended for the Formula Renault drivers, it is open to everyone, so the more the merrier :)

Regarding the league though, this is the final round, so probably not much point joining now :p

Hopefully there will be another season of this in the future.
Hah well that's possibly the worst timing on my behalf then

Nah TBF I've not had much time so didn't want to commit to the league as I wouldn't have been able to join every race.