PS4 - Formula Renault 3.5 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Formula Renault 3.5

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Would you be interested in a Formula Renault league?

• Total voters

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
What are the chances of this year being the year that AOR brings Formula Renault to us PS4 drivers? I’m a big fan of single seater and with the F1 season coming to an end I need my fix! (plus the game in general is pretty turgid stuff)

Indy Car was a lot of fun last year but attendance was poor, but wthout doubt this is a league that would gain enough participants to to fill at least 1 league. I’d even be willing to throw my hat in the ring along with @RobKite to try and get it up and running.

@Michel--NL @YabbaTheHutt @Jarryd Vermeulen @TicklishPicklewickle Any thoughts or hopes for this this year?

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
What are the chances of this year being the year that AOR brings Formula Renault to us PS4 drivers? I’m a big fan of single seater and with the F1 season coming to an end I need my fix! (plus the game in general is pretty turgid stuff)

Indy Car was a lot of fun last year but attendance was poor, but wthout doubt this is a league that would gain enough participants to to fill at least 1 league. I’d even be willing to throw my hat in the ring along with @RobKite to try and get it up and running.

@Michel--NL @YabbaTheHutt @Jarryd Vermeulen @TicklishPicklewickle Any thoughts or hopes for this this year?
We have done several tries to get a FR 3.5 going but the interest isn't as high as we hope for. If I remember correctly we had 12 interested for PS4 with default settings and similair for free setup (not the same persons). Don't remember how it looked for the other platforms.

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
We have done several tries to get a FR 3.5 going but the interest isn't as high as we hope for. If I remember correctly we had 12 interested for PS4 with default settings and similair for free setup (not the same persons). Don't remember how it looked for the other platforms.
So the aim would be to try and get 20+ interested, 16 strong league with some reserves? Then find a suitable date in the AOR calendar?

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017

as discussed with you and rob i’m down for it and try get this rolling

Reactions: Limaro_83

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
Apologies in advance of spam, I’ve tagged you in this to vote on the poll due to yourprevious interest in other threads and racing in IndyCar. Also if you like to send over anyone else who might interested to vote that would be great. Thankyou.

@Noxvi @The_Kaiser-MSc @mcwolfman @danjbirch @Golzy @igor55 @Hansmeiser @robsterf1 @FOGGY #7 @NICK-NITRO @Nick-1054 @robnoxious9000 @frabiond @de-thomas @jam_my21 @Fot79 @Chickano @Big-Kid-Daddy @VSR_Rotary @pcsolima @kovy34 @weal77 @BDG_Geo @Brufro @MattDarvs @Leck3000 @Thomasbrxwn @iej76 @mpc-v1 @Wimstradamus @OasisFan95 @Nene
@MJ7

mcwolfman

AOR PS4 Winter Champion 2020
Jan 6, 2019
Apologies in advance of spam, I’ve tagged you in this to vote on the poll due to yourprevious interest in other threads and racing in IndyCar. Also if you like to send over anyone else who might interested to vote that would be great. Thankyou.

@Noxvi @The_Kaiser-MSc @mcwolfman @danjbirch @Golzy @igor55 @Hansmeiser @robsterf1 @FOGGY #7 @NICK-NITRO @Nick-1054 @robnoxious9000 @frabiond @de-thomas @jam_my21 @Fot79 @Chickano @Big-Kid-Daddy @VSR_Rotary @pcsolima @kovy34 @weal77 @BDG_Geo @Brufro @MattDarvs @Leck3000 @Thomasbrxwn @iej76 @mpc-v1 @Wimstradamus @OasisFan95 @Nene
@MJ7
I'm in interested

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Apologies in advance of spam, I’ve tagged you in this to vote on the poll due to yourprevious interest in other threads and racing in IndyCar. Also if you like to send over anyone else who might interested to vote. That would be great. Thank you.
I would be, interested in anything Open wheeler's. As long as its NOT DEFAULT, and got rivers of water running across the track.. :ROFLMAO: I think we will have enough interest, as long as its pushed/Promoted to the community & organised properly.

Limaro_83

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Aug 25, 2017
I would be, interested in anything Open wheeler's. As long as its NOT DEFAULT, and got rivers of water running across the track.. :ROFLMAO: I think we will have enough interest, as long as its pushed/Promoted to the community & organised properly.
Me and @RobKite drove round Austria in a storm last night. It was amazing! Puddles galore!

• Funny

VSR_Rotary

PS4 Triple Crown Le Mans LMP1-H tier 1 Winner
Apr 10, 2018

@MJ7
I'm interested, but this is something i've brought up before the hitbox/netcode of the cars and the damage model which can put people off but if people drive safely etc shouldn't be issue, either indycar or Formula Renault will be good.

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Interested depending on day but it needs experienced cool headed racers who won't put the car in silly places .
The contacts can be easy so spacial awareness is a big thing thst is needed .

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I'm interested, but this is something i've brought up before the hitbox/netcode of the cars and the damage model which can put people off but if people drive safely etc shouldn't be issue, either indycar or Formula Renault will be good.
The damage model, definitely needs looking into, just to give it any chance of success (y)

Leck3000

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 11, 2019
Depending on day, i cant do Friday or Saturday and i presume there will be a new GT3 season coming soon. Maybe a Monday perhaps?

I will vote open setups on the poll but quite happy with default depending on the trend. I just want this to get some traction and hope its a day i can make it, really love the FR3.5

• Winner
Reactions: BDG_Geo

robnoxious9000

F1 Triple Champion
Mar 10, 2014
Yep interested, haven't checked in on here in ages, will keep my eyes open for any progress on this :)