formula1 pc league | ApexOnlineRacing.com

formula1 pc league

icezan

Junior Karter
Nov 19, 2014
hi im new on this community
i dont understand if its possible to join this community for the league.
i would like specific info if its possible .
thanks everybody

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
Heyy, there guys. I'd like to participate in the PC leagues as well, that's if there are any openings left for the season.

● Gamertag: Der Beppo (chosen Racedriver name: Brand Phillipsen, although I think it doesn't apply for multiplayer, after my experience)
● Nationality: German
● Controller input: Pad, untill my pace with wheel keeps up
● Would you race if the leagues are set up separately for wheel and pad users? yes
● Would you race if the leagues are kept with both wheel and pad users mixed? yes
● Pingtest result:

Last edited:

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
My TT Results so far:

Spa: 1:51.290
Suzuka: 1:40.096
Austin: 1:43.318

FisiFan91

AOR Founder
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Nice to see you're really keen on joining the leagues mate! Bear in mind the current sign-up status for the PC leagues though:
CURRENT SIGN-UP STATUS: Sign-ups for the F1 2014 PC Leagues are currently closed, as the season has already started with all 4 leagues fully filled up. The sign-ups may open again at a later stage of the season, depending on amount of drop-outs and spots opening up, so keep an eye out for that if you still wish to join.
If you have any further questions with regards to the PC leagues, get in touch with @Beyond or @AJ and they should hopefully be able to help :)

• Agree
Reactions: Beppo and Beyond

Beppo

F1 Champion
Dec 9, 2014
Allright :) I'll definately keep an eye open for the sign up and the TT thread. :) I guess I just wanted to have every information prepared. Copy and paste FTW! :p

AJ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
All the splits are full at the moment mate, tho there maybe a seat or 2 available soon in split 3, so just keep an eye out.

Elke1988

Junior Karter
Jan 6, 2015
My times for nowe
Spa 1.52.027
Austin 1.44.409
Japan: 1.40.754

I am new in wheel controller. So it will be time for better times.

Last edited: