Forza 6 Leak! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Forza 6 Leak!

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Forza 6 might at least work. Man, here we go! Can not wait for Forza 6.

Reactions: x Shuffle

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
The 3rd screen shot looks like monaco just before the swimming pool. While i hope that this game is good i worry about its potential for leagues. FM5 was a absolute mess for league where as FM4 was amazing. Turn 10 need to move away from the FM5 where its all about driving a car you like rather than racing in different devisions of motorsport. Also the marketplace needs to come back badly imo

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Following the trend between Forza 4 and Forza 5, basically, everything you see in those screenshots is all the content in the game.

I'll undoubtedly buy it and I may keep it for longer than Forza 5, which was approximately 10 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: II OASIS I

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
The 3rd screen shot looks like monaco just before the swimming pool. While i hope that this game is good i worry about its potential for leagues. FM5 was a absolute mess for league where as FM4 was amazing. Turn 10 need to move away from the FM5 where its all about driving a car you like rather than racing in different devisions of motorsport. Also the marketplace needs to come back badly imo
Following the trend betweent Forza 4 and Forza 5, basically, everything you see in those screenshots is all the content in the game.

I'll undoubtedly buy it and I may keep it for longer than Forza 5, which was approximately 10 minutes.
Except they had to rush the release of Forza 5. Now they've got time, there should hopefully be more content and polished gameplay like the Forzas of old - read the article and you might be inclined to agree :p

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014
And for people wondering about that bottom screenshot with the hypercars, they're apparently bringing this circuit back!

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Screenshots look good - weather and night time is about time! Just gotta hope the online functionality works properly this time, as based on previous Forza games that's the only part of the game I'll really be playing.

It'll also be the first Forza game that I plan to race solely with a wheel. Same for you I take it @Kptk92?

Kez

iRacing Coordinator
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
omfg can people stop posting please ive just been reminded of this i cant even

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Also Watkins Glen is on this game. Turn 10 are starting to win me over :D