Forza 6 Leak! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Forza 6 Leak!

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Weather isn't dynamic which is stupid! Also you can't have what ever weather you want. Only certain tracks can have certain weather which is stupid. They also need to make sure they get the online setting correct. Forza 5 was a mess! They need to bring back everything from Forza 4 and more

McPhilen

iRacing Leagues Main Overseer
Staff member
iRacing Coordinator
Jan 16, 2014
Weather isn't dynamic which is stupid! Also you can't have what ever weather you want. Only certain tracks can have certain weather which is stupid. They also need to make sure they get the online setting correct. Forza 5 was a mess! They need to bring back everything from Forza 4 and more
From what I understand, the weather is like that because they went to each individual track and noted exactly how the rain affected grip with the specific surfaces of the tracks, and also where puddles would for etc, plus the PBR was done to be as realistic as possible with tracks that actually rain. Similar story there for night as well, so everything was as real as possible.

Agree that they need to bring back Forza 4 stuff, and just add more options in general, which I hope they've learned a little bit from PCars, which while I'm not a fan of the driving, you can't deny it's options are pretty incredible.

• Agree
Reactions: Atticus

SamRacing

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 10, 2014
As long as the AI is slightly improved and there are more specific options when it comes to the cars the AI drive (similar to PCars), the single-player side of the game could be enjoyable too.

CQR Myles

Pro Karter
Jul 13, 2015
Monza, Hockenhein, Sonoma and COTA announced. Also has a spectator option, players will be able to spectate any multiplayer race, including League lobbies and traditional multiplayer races. When spectating a multiplayer race, players will be able to switch in real-time between any of the cars in the race, and choose from a selection of cameras, including game cameras and on-board car cameras, as well as telemetry data. In addition, players will be able to chat with other spectators or with players in the lobby.

Sorry but PCARS doesn't seem so secure on Xbox

Last edited:

EMR Europa

F1 1st Driver
Jan 13, 2014
I'm buzzing for forza 6, I'm a leaderboard driver, Although Forza 4 was my last forza At my peak I was in the top 15 for both X Class and R1 for circuit mode (completing every track on the game and its variants). On Nordscleife P2P im still No.2 in the world for Xclass. Forza 6 I see myself having endless hours of sweating .:lol:

Still sad that theyre not bringing back Fujimi Kaido though, Best track they've ever had on any of their games. Along with the full Rally Di Positano (FM3), Glad theyve kept Nordschleife

Jepparh

Formula 4 Reserve Driver
May 26, 2015
Rendered screenshots of no ingame screendumps! YAY! I BET IT LOOK LIKE THAT WHEN ITS RELEASED /s

JordanMcGonigal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Has anyone pre-ordered the version that allows you to play on Thursday???? Me and Troy half in for all our games so we'll both be playing. I'll also be recording loads of various car and track combos along with lots of Touring Car gameplay.