DOR Martxn

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
May 31, 2016
I came up with a new idea for a league so might as well throw it in here.:D

The idea is very simple. Everyone drives the:
  • 2014 Volvo #1 Volvo Polestar Racing S60 STCC
There will be no tuning allowed, so everyone has exactly the same car. It will also be every man for himself. Which means there will not be a team championship. Everyone will also be allowed to create his own livery. As long as it's not offensive, but that is obvious.;)

The calendar (with the lack of even one track of the real STCC series featuring in Forza 6) will look something like this:
  1. Catalunya (National Circuit)
  2. COTA (West Route)
  3. Hockenheim (National Circuit)
  4. Le Mans (Bugatti Circuit)
  5. Lime Rock Park (Full Circuit - Alt)
  6. Long Beach (Full Circuit)
  7. Laguna Seca (Full Circuit)
  8. Rio (National Circuit)
  9. Road Atlanta (Club Circuit)
  10. Sebring (Short Circuit)
  11. Sonoma (Short Circuit)
  12. Watkins Glen (Short Circuit)
The first race will be approximately 20 minutes long and the second 40 minuten. For the first race there will be a qualifying session and the 2nd will start with a random grid, and require a pitstop. This is the same format that was used in the GTCC league.

As for the time and day this league would be run. It's going to be on friday around 8-9 PM UK time, or saturday 9PM UK time. Whichever suits the most people.

If you're interested, or have a question or idea. Just post in this thread(y)(And let me know whether you prefer friday or saturday)

Interested:
  1. @Martijn Rutte
  2. @Gixer916er
  3. @CHILLI112
  4. @SavageSnailx69x
  5. @afrojo05
  6. @JAakob_Ross17
  7. @fokuzx2
  8. @Rcfly3r1

Last edited:

CHILLI112

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 30, 2016
I'd be interested but wouldn't be able to make all the races for trips to Scotland. Sign me up for now as a reserve

DOR Martxn

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
May 31, 2016
I'd be interested but wouldn't be able to make all the races for trips to Scotland. Sign me up for now as a reserve
Will just write you down as interested if you don't mind. At this stage it's just about gauging interest. Official sign ups will open if this league gets approved. It doesn't matter if you say you're interested and don't turn up in the end.;)

SavageSnailx69x

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
Dec 1, 2015
I am interested, but Saturday would be my only day available, as I will not be home in time from work on fridays

Reactions: DOR Martxn

DOR Martxn

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
May 31, 2016
i'm not sure i was gonna suggest one for all touring cars
Decided to go with this as we used to have a touring car league here with three different car, but that fell apart after a few races because the cars were unbalanced. You had to drive a certain car to win, and driving another car simply meant you had a disadvantage of nearly a second a lap. Hence why I choose to only go with a one car league.

@JAakob_Ross17 Thank you for your interest, but this league isn't going to happen. There's simply not enough interest. If you want to race in any Forza leagues on AOR you're going to have to wait for Forza 7 unfortunately.:(

Reactions: JAakob_Ross17

GobbleLobster

Junior Karter
Jun 16, 2017
I am interested in this league. Sign me up if its not too late. Also, the friday schedule works better for me as i would not be available on most saturdays

DOR Martxn

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
May 31, 2016
I am interested in this league. Sign me up if its not too late. Also, the friday schedule works better for me as i would not be available on most saturdays
This league isn't going to happen. There is not enough interest, and with Forza 7 coming out in 3 and a half months I don't assume that is going to change. I don't know if you are going to get that game, but if you do there will be plenty of leagues over here to race in on Forza 7.

The only Forza 6 league on AOR before the launch of Forza 7 (I assume) will be run by @CHILLI112, this should start in the near future, but I don't know much about the current state, so maybe he can help you out.

Here is a link to that thread: https://apexonlineracing.com/commun...rtscar-challenge-league-interest.18507/page-6

CHILLI112

Formula 4 Test Driver
Sep 30, 2016
The only Forza 6 league on AOR before the launch of Forza 7 (I assume) will be run by @CHILLI112, this should start in the near future, but I don't know much about the current state, so maybe he can help you out.

Here is a link to that thread: https://apexonlineracing.com/commun...rtscar-challenge-league-interest.18507/page-6
The league should be started in the next few weeks. I don't know if the AOR IMSA League forum is open to the public yet or not so try and sign up soon

DOR Martxn

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
May 31, 2016
The league should be started in the next few weeks. I don't know if the AOR IMSA League forum is open to the public yet or not so try and sign up soon
It is most definitely not open yet.:)

EVR Ajax

Junior Karter
Jun 20, 2017
Just saw this league, too bad its not going to happen. The Volvo is one of my favorite cars in the game. Hoping from some DTM cars in FM7