XB1 - [Fr 13th Dec, 8pm] Russia 50% | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [Fr 13th Dec, 8pm] Russia 50%

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
I'm not sure I'll be racing in this one, so may need someone to step in and host, but I can at least set up the thread.

Date & Time

Date
: Friday 13th December 2019
Time: 8pm GMT (9pm CET, 3pm EST)

Session Rules

Qualifying
: Short Qualifying
Distance: 50%
Cars: F1 2019 / Equal
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: Off
Parc Fermé: Off
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Race Times: Official
AI Driver Level: 95
Assists Allowed: Standard assist league rules (ABS, TC, AG, RL)

Open to anyone – assist or main leagues, or those not signed up for a league in Season 18.

You know the sign-up drill by now. Click the form, enter your details; car choices will show up in the embedded spreadsheet below.

Car choices shown here:

Did your plans change and you need to cancel? Then submit your name here:

Last edited:

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Is turn 1 ever a fun time on a track anymore?? :ROFLMAO:
Turn 1 here is just a kink in the straight, I'd seriously hope everyone makes it through there :p
But yeah, Turns 2 and 3 can be interesting. Bit of slipstream, lots of cars, loads of fun.

• Funny
Reactions: Hydranockz

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Because I'm an idiot, I put the wrong sign-up form in the OP. If anyone registered already, I'll transfer your names across manually in a few minutes.
The OP is updated with the correct sign-up form.
I did think it was weird nobody had signed up...

• Useful

FORMULA1FAN71

GP2 Test Driver
Sep 2, 2019
Turn 1 here is just a kink in the straight, I'd seriously hope everyone makes it through there :p
But yeah, Turns 2 and 3 can be interesting. Bit of slipstream, lots of cars, loads of fun.
can't wait to track extend past everyone and get away with it ;)

DICER46

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2019
Just before I sign up, I can do the socials and not be in a league yea?

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Test Driver
Sep 25, 2018
My Xbox gets updates a little bit too frequently for my liking. Should be on in 5.

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jun 16, 2018
Fml, qualify on hards when I should be on sofas and then get dq on formation lap after someone overtook me:mad:

George Roke

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Deffo learnt some things from that race, had a good battle with @miniminiman09 even tho on different tyres, stupidly forgot to get my front wing changed after a collision with him earlier on, really enjoyed it though, looking forward to the race on sunday, although not looking forward to the amount of corner cutting pens I will get!

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jun 16, 2018
Deffo learnt some things from that race, had a good battle with @miniminiman09 even tho on different tyres, stupidly forgot to get my front wing changed after a collision with him earlier on, really enjoyed it though, looking forward to the race on sunday, although not looking forward to the amount of corner cutting pens I will get!
An interesting battle ;) Definitely looking forward to Sunday, remember there’s a Friday practice race as well! Never seen so many pens at the end, can’t believe the 18 seconds I had seemed average