XB1 - [Fr 13th Dec, 8pm] Russia 50% | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 [Fr 13th Dec, 8pm] Russia 50%

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
I'm not sure I'll be racing in this one, so may need someone to step in and host, but I can at least set up the thread.

Date & Time

Date
: Friday 13th December 2019
Time: 8pm GMT (9pm CET, 3pm EST)

Session Rules

Qualifying
: Short Qualifying
Distance: 50%
Cars: F1 2019 / Equal
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: Off
Parc Fermé: Off
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Race Times: Official
AI Driver Level: 95
Assists Allowed: Standard assist league rules (ABS, TC, AG, RL)

Open to anyone – assist or main leagues, or those not signed up for a league in Season 18.

You know the sign-up drill by now. Click the form, enter your details; car choices will show up in the embedded spreadsheet below.

Car choices shown here:

Did your plans change and you need to cancel? Then submit your name here:

Last edited:

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Is turn 1 ever a fun time on a track anymore?? :ROFLMAO:
Turn 1 here is just a kink in the straight, I'd seriously hope everyone makes it through there :p
But yeah, Turns 2 and 3 can be interesting. Bit of slipstream, lots of cars, loads of fun.

• Funny
Reactions: Hydranockz

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Because I'm an idiot, I put the wrong sign-up form in the OP. If anyone registered already, I'll transfer your names across manually in a few minutes.
The OP is updated with the correct sign-up form.
I did think it was weird nobody had signed up...

• Useful

FORMULA1FAN71

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Sep 2, 2019
Turn 1 here is just a kink in the straight, I'd seriously hope everyone makes it through there :p
But yeah, Turns 2 and 3 can be interesting. Bit of slipstream, lots of cars, loads of fun.
can't wait to track extend past everyone and get away with it ;)

DICER46

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2019
Just before I sign up, I can do the socials and not be in a league yea?

Hydranockz

Formula 4 1st Driver
Sep 25, 2018
My Xbox gets updates a little bit too frequently for my liking. Should be on in 5.

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jun 16, 2018
Fml, qualify on hards when I should be on sofas and then get dq on formation lap after someone overtook me:mad:

George Roke

Formula 4 1st Driver
Oct 21, 2015
Deffo learnt some things from that race, had a good battle with @miniminiman09 even tho on different tyres, stupidly forgot to get my front wing changed after a collision with him earlier on, really enjoyed it though, looking forward to the race on sunday, although not looking forward to the amount of corner cutting pens I will get!

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jun 16, 2018
Deffo learnt some things from that race, had a good battle with @miniminiman09 even tho on different tyres, stupidly forgot to get my front wing changed after a collision with him earlier on, really enjoyed it though, looking forward to the race on sunday, although not looking forward to the amount of corner cutting pens I will get!
An interesting battle ;) Definitely looking forward to Sunday, remember there’s a Friday practice race as well! Never seen so many pens at the end, can’t believe the 18 seconds I had seemed average