XB1 - FR 3.5 Test Race @ Sakitto - 16/12/16 8 pm UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 FR 3.5 Test Race @ Sakitto - 16/12/16 8 pm UK

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Thursday or Friday ?

• Total voters

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Regarding assists I've been a faff and did not think seriously about what we should go with, so I think it's fair to leave them free of use (all assists allowed)

Whaddya think guys ? :)

VLX_NovA

F1 Sponsored Driver
Apr 24, 2016
Regarding assists I've been a faff and did not think seriously about what we should go with, so I think it's fair to leave them free of use (all assists allowed)

Whaddya think guys ? :)
I might use none because i'm a man :cigar:

• Funny
Reactions: Bailey

Platfoot

Formula 4 1st Driver
Apr 6, 2016
  • Gamertag: iPlatfoot
  • Have you participated in previous AOR FR3.5 season ?: Yes
  • Are you currently taking part in AOR GT3 leagues ? If no, please do a test on www.speedtest.net towards a UK server and post the result here:
  • Do you intend to race cleanly ?: Yes
  • Are you available on Thursday or Friday ? State your preference in case you have one: Both

Reactions: Bailey and Def

LuckyDog2000

F1 Test Driver
Mar 21, 2016
Crap I need to do ping
[DOUBLEPOST=1481917967][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Gamertag: LuckyDog2000Now
  • Have you participated in previous AOR FR3.5 season ?: Yes
  • Are you currently taking part in AOR GT3 leagues ? If no, please do a test on www.speedtest.net towards a UK server and post the result here: http://www.pingtest.net/result/156567415.png
  • Do you intend to race cleanly ?: Yes
  • Are you available on Thursday or Friday ? State your preference in case you have one: Friday

Reactions: Platfoot

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
Sorry I lost the car @Don Ington when trying to pass around the outside, but I onle messed up on the kerb and collected you somehow.

Hope you had fun regardless! Because I had! What's more, at the back, just what i predicted. :whistle:

I probably won't race much with the FR3.5 in the future but open wheel racing with you lot sure is cool on this game. :)

Don Ington

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 9, 2016
Sorry I lost the car @Don Ington when trying to pass around the outside, but I onle messed up on the kerb and collected you somehow.

Hope you had fun regardless! Because I had! What's more, at the back, just what i predicted. :whistle:
No problem, it was a blast, anyway - I didn't realise there were SO many ways to end up facing backwards!

Def

Staff member
AC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jun 3, 2016
@Don Ington lol I could write a book about it. With a Maldonado interview in central pages about how to screw up a race :lol:

Reactions: Wizard