XB1 - FR 3.5 Test Race @ Sakitto - 16/12/16 8 pm UK | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 FR 3.5 Test Race @ Sakitto - 16/12/16 8 pm UK

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Thursday or Friday ?

• Total voters

VLX_NovA

F1 Sponsored Driver
Apr 24, 2016
Yeah that was fun, good rac today and in that qualy session for indycars :p. I really respect you that was some good fun
Same to you, it was a shame we didn't have a proper wheel to wheel race due to my 2 mistakes and you fuel issue, i've setup an LMP900/LMP2 socail race for Friday 13th of January next year if your interested?

Reactions: Wizard

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Great fun tonight especially when this happened to me (skip to 0:45)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

After great side by side action with @Def and thank you Flavio to save me from the death after the mega incident :) :) ;)

LuckyDog2000

F1 Test Driver
Mar 21, 2016
Same to you, it was a shame we didn't have a proper wheel to wheel race due to my 2 mistakes and you fuel issue, i've setup an LMP900/LMP2 socail race for Friday 13th of January next year if your interested?
I would totally do it but I usually have music lessons when it happens. I didn't have it today so I decided to have some great racing on this awesome game. Everyone made the night very special for me Andy I really hope to ck,e back to league racing in Project Cars

Reactions: Wizard and Def