Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Off

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jun 16, 2018
In order to race simply tell me your gamertag and I will reserve you a spot in the race. We will use F1 2019 cars and it'll be first come first serve in the lobby as to which car you can choose.

Ive also made a club on Xbox called Aor practice races, this makes inviting way easier and hopefull more people aware of these so if you could join it would make my life and other hosts a lot easier

Date & Time

Date: Friday 23rd August 2019
Time: 8pm BST (9pm CEST, 3pm EDT)

Session Rules

Qualifying: Short Qualifying
Distance: 50%
Cars: Equal
Weather: Dynamic
Safety Car: On
Parc Fermé: Off
Damage: Vote in poll
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Race Times: Official
AI Driver Level: 90
Assists Allowed: ALL

Drivers:
@miniminiman09
@maxen
@katherinebwfc
@ClassicDelta
@Germo
@Docilediamond5
@georgeapostolo @McWoblin
@Best Kiko

Last edited:

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Jun 16, 2018
I think that has to be the most chaotic practice race I’ve done, p1 all race but a drive pen for spreading under safety car meant I came last :LOL:

• Happy
Reactions: georgeapostolo

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
@CinderySiren4 Maaaaaaaaaaaate, what were you doing? I think you made contact with most of the people in the lobby tonight. Just because damage is off doesn't mean you can drive like that.
On the plus side, you spinning me out and then driving me into barriers helped me get P3 after the safety car was summoned, so, y'know, swings and roundabouts.

Chaotic end to a chaotic and incredibly long race.

ClassicDelta

GP2 Test Driver
Aug 30, 2018
Literally had to have a quick shower just now because of how much I sweated through that race. I don't think there was a single lap where I wasn't battling someone. Good fun though, safety car ruined me after I sped under it.

Gg all