Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Off

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Best Kiko

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Tnx guys . I was listening on the chat but can't talk, drive and drink at the same time.

Tried to go from hard to softs but I regret that strategy .... guess mediums to hard is best.

Today I was careful not to get on the way of anybody ;) .

Reactions: miniminiman09

maxen

S17 AOR XB1 F6 Champion
Oct 31, 2018
Tnx guys . I was listening on the chat but can't talk, drive and drink at the same time.

Tried to go from hard to softs but I regret that strategy .... guess mediums to hard is best.

Today I was careful not to get on the way of anybody ;) .
I think the strategy could have worked if you'd come in a bit earlier, the tyres seemed absolutely wrecked when I caught back up to you after I'd stopped. But if you'd come in earlier, maybe mediums would be the tyre of choice.
The safety car restart was interesting. My overtake on you in T1 was incredibly opportunistic, I just had so much grip and was able to dive to the inside when you went ever so slightly wide.

I also had some incredibly good battles with @ClassicDelta tonight. Side-by-side in multiple corners and incredibly fair, and having to do it multiple times because of other incidents affecting our races.

georgeapostolo

Pro Karter
Jun 26, 2019

Here's my full race, the most funny I ever had over here. There were battles almost in every lap. Good luck to everyone on Sunday and apologies for some contacts, it was so intense a race.