Safety Car: Off
Parc Fermé: Off
Damage: Full
Corner Cutting: Strict
Formation Lap: On
Race Starts: Manual
Race Times: Official
AI Driver Level: 95
Assists Allowed: Standard assist league rules (ABS, TC, AG, RL)

Open to anyone – assist or main leagues, or those not signed up for a league in Season 18.

You know the sign-up drill by now. Click the form, enter your details; car choices will show up in the embedded spreadsheet below.

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 16, 2018
Sorry I don’t want to restart because some people are on limited time and want to complete the whole race. Yeah it’s bullshit, this game

miniminiman09

S17 AOR XB1 Assist League 1 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jun 16, 2018
Ahhhh, lost 2 front wings in 12 laps :cautious: didn’t fancy racing on own so retired.Thanks to all that turned up(y)

DICER46

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 21, 2019
@McWoblin I speak for myself and probably @Bobsleigh Gamer when I say please stick to your line, going into ascari you took off my front wing because you saw I was on my inside and decided to go into my line and you just wiped the edge of my front wing. Not being aggressive it's just you cant do that man you've got to let them keep their line even if its the inside line, its illegal to block them off. Not being aggressive just informing :)

Hydranockz

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Sep 25, 2018
I'll upload a clip later showing how I almost binned a few cars dodging someone coming back from the gravel.

A useful session for sure!

DrummerJ92

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 31, 2017
@McWoblin I speak for myself and probably @Bobsleigh Gamer when I say please stick to your line, going into ascari you took off my front wing because you saw I was on my inside and decided to go into my line and you just wiped the edge of my front wing. Not being aggressive it's just you cant do that man you've got to let them keep their line even if its the inside line, its illegal to block them off. Not being aggressive just informing :)
He has the best sends I’ve ever seen