XB1 - Friday Japan 50% practice (15/02/19 8pm) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Friday Japan 50% practice (15/02/19 8pm)

maxen

GP2 2nd Driver
Oct 31, 2018
I feel obliged to say that I can make it :p

Novus Monkey

Semi-Pro Karter
Feb 2, 2019
Guna have to pull out. Having child issues

maxen

GP2 2nd Driver
Oct 31, 2018
Well, that ended quickly. Sorry to whoever caught my retired car (@Novus Denzle?). On my screen my car was already ghosted so it was very unfortunate for you to lose a wheel hitting my car.

Novus Denzle

Pro Karter
Jan 24, 2019
Well, that ended quickly. Sorry to whoever caught my retired car (@Novus Denzle?). On my screen my car was already ghosted so it was very unfortunate for you to lose a wheel hitting my car.
Yep, coming out of 103R your car sat sideways in middle of the track.. couldn't be avoided.

Novus Hubbadee

Pro Karter
Sep 3, 2018
Had a mare all session. Children were still running wild was very distracting.
Sorry @SAkidd u know I love you

Xterm1n8or

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2018
Thanks @miniminiman09 for hosting!

A bit of a sidestep from Wednesday for me, I tweaked my setup and got faster in qualifying, but suffered for it in the race with a very oversteery car.

Back to the drawing board!

SAkidd

Formula Karter
Jan 13, 2014
Had a mare all session. Children were still running wild was very distracting.
Sorry @SAkidd u know I love you
Ahh don't worry about it - just a game, doesn't mean anything :)

Thanks for the lobby @miniminiman09 :)

Quali went ok - car felt alright but didn't really have the pace. The race was a bit meh - spent large parts of it on my own and I didn't really have any pace or grip to challenge anyone. Got terminal understeer in the high-speed corners but lots of oversteer in the slow-speed stuff, so it wasn't pleasant to drive. Generally missing about a second to the leaders in qualifying and 0.75s in the race (where one finds a second of pace from, God knows).

maxen

GP2 2nd Driver
Oct 31, 2018
Yep, coming out of 103R your car sat sideways in middle of the track.. couldn't be avoided.
Yeah. Didn't have a problem at any time through 130R during the entirety of Wednesday's race, even on older tyres or when fighting for position. First time going through there today, the back-end steps out and the nose went straight for the wall. So it was a complete surprise to me. It was an absolutely terrible place for the car to end up but obviously I no longer had control over it.

Reactions: Novus Denzle

K04

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 23, 2017
thanks for hosting, was good fun and good to get some practice :)

SantiaHead

Formula Karter
Jan 5, 2019
Yeah, thanks for hosting!!!;)