XPOWER 89

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 2, 2015
Ill take Williams please
GT: XPOWER 89

Schriene

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 16, 2018
Gonna have to cancel unfortunately. Sorry for the late notice.

maxen

GP2 2nd Driver
Oct 31, 2018
:|

Hopefully Sunday is better.

SAkidd

Formula Karter
Jan 13, 2014
Quali was good...still missing pace (would be nice to be half a second quicker) but I'm definitely improving. Race was ok...got caught up in @XPOWER 89's half-spin so pitted to change my wing. Spent rest of the race largely on my own, trying to hunt down @Best Kiko.

All-in-all, good fun and felt really nice to drive but ultimately just lacking in pace (too much downforce probably)

Xterm1n8or

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Mar 27, 2018
My best quali/race of these practice sessions, nothing to be unhappy about!

Qualifying lap was great by my standards, hope to replicate that on Sunday.

Looked like a close race long battle between @miniminiman09 and @EditedFaun3698 behind! And @Adam J had mega pace , enjoyed that!

Cheers @miniminiman09 for organising again.

EditedFaun3698

Reigning AOR XB1 F7 Champion
Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
@miniminiman09, sorry if you felt you were punted of the track coming out of turn 1, but if you see the video, you came of the track through turn 1, and i came inside you as you was of the track!!! You tried to recover and take back the racing line but i was already there, resulting into contact, this was not intentional !
But to purposely hit someone of the track in vengeance,isn't on?
A few words of advice when you move up the leagues and you take all assists off, you will have to learn and decide when to race and when to pullout. you are already quick and will get quicker once you take assists off so you don't need to resort to hitting people of in anger, your better than that.

Gg @Xterm1n8or , your rapid round here expect a good win for you on sunday good luck(y)

Last edited:

maxen

GP2 2nd Driver
Oct 31, 2018
@miniminiman09, sorry if you felt you were punted of the track coming out of turn 1, but if you see the video, you came of the track through turn 1, and i came inside you as you was of the track!!! You tried to recover and take back the racing line but i was already there, resulting into contact, this was not intentional !
He's not the type of driver to hit anyone intentionally or in retaliation. I wasn't watching at the time, so bear that in mind, but I was in party chat with him and I'm convinced there was no intention to cause an accident. So take my word for whatever you consider it's worth.

It's probably more guilty of opportunism than intent, although based on your video he is at least partially alongside when you turn in, albeit at a corner that's not known for being an overtaking spot. It is what it is; good luck on Sunday!

EditedFaun3698

Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
He's not the type of driver to hit anyone intentionally or in retaliation. I wasn't watching at the time, so bear that in mind, but I was in party chat with him and I'm convinced there was no intention to cause an accident. So take my word for whatever you consider it's worth.

It's probably more guilty of opportunism than intent, although based on your video he is at least partially alongside when you turn in, albeit at a corner that's not known for being an overtaking spot. It is what it is; good luck on Sunday!
Thanks for some clarification and respect your point of view, I’m not here to dig people out, especially as it’s only practice, as long as we all get something out these practice sessions to help heighten our experience and enjoyment, that’s what it’s all about for me.
Also, thanks to you and @miniminiman09 for setting up the socials recently, I’ve been with AOR since season 5 and back then there were about 5 socials a week lol, so it’s great to see them return on XB1 thanks to you guys (y) Possible coordinators for the future?????

miniminiman09

Formula Karter
Jun 16, 2018
A few words of advice when you move up the leagues and you take all assists off, you will have to learn and decide when to race and when to pullout. you are already quick and will get quicker once you take assists off so you don't need to resort to hitting people of in anger, your better than that.

Gg @Xterm1n8or , your rapid round here expect a good win for you on sunday good luck(y)

Yeh mate sorry if you felt I hit you intentionally, thought I saw a gap going into the corner and I guess you didn’t expect it, will know for Sunday to not make that move.

K04

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 23, 2017
Had a complete horror show, good to get it out the way here rather then have it on sunday :p

EditedFaun3698

Premium Member
Sep 26, 2017
Yeh mate sorry if you felt I hit you intentionally, thought I saw a gap going into the corner and I guess you didn’t expect it, will know for Sunday to not make that move.
That’s what it’s all about mate, as long as we both learn from it the practice would’ve been worth it, good luck on Sunday (y)

maxen

GP2 2nd Driver
Oct 31, 2018
Also, thanks to you and @miniminiman09 for setting up the socials recently, I’ve been with AOR since season 5 and back then there were about 5 socials a week lol, so it’s great to see them return on XB1 thanks to you guys (y)
Happy to do it. It just needed someone to start organising them. It's great that we're able to get fairly consistent and high turnout, that makes it an easy decision to keep hosting them.
If anyone feels like hosting more sessions throughout the week, that would be great.
Possible coordinators for the future?????
Nah. That's not why I'm doing it. I was just jealous of the PC players having two sessions a week and we had nothing.

Best Kiko

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 4, 2019
Good race yesterday guys . Coming from behind I had the opportunity to be involved in a few battles and witnessed a couple of crashes.

@SAkidd I was sure you would overtake me on the last lap. I asked Jeff about you and he told, to my relief, that you had a penalty. You were taking 2 sec a lap.

I think I might have disturbed @miniminiman09 on quali. Sorry! And thanks for organizing.

miniminiman09

Formula Karter
Jun 16, 2018
Good race yesterday guys . Coming from behind I had the opportunity to be involved in a few battles and witnessed a couple of crashes.

@SAkidd I was sure you would overtake me on the last lap. I asked Jeff about you and he told, to my relief, that you had a penalty. You were taking 2 sec a lap.

I think I might have disturbed @miniminiman09 on quali. Sorry! And thanks for organizing.
Happy to organise and no worries you didn’t get in my way at all

Adam J

Pro Karter
May 30, 2018
My best quali/race of these practice sessions, nothing to be unhappy about!

Qualifying lap was great by my standards, hope to replicate that on Sunday.

Looked like a close race long battle between @miniminiman09 and @EditedFaun3698 behind! And @Adam J had mega pace , enjoyed that!

Cheers @miniminiman09 for organising again.
Yea was a good race bar a couple mistakes I made. Tried a different strategy which didn’t work and also a slightly different setup. Had too much oversteer with the setup on tyres that were only just starting to wear so was overheating them and making them worse! Won’t be using that setup again.

Good race though guys

Paris

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 19, 2018
Do another if you’ve got time tomorrow bro