G29 Pedals | ApexOnlineRacing.com

G29 Pedals

harryyy

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 4, 2020
As someone driving with a G29, it’d be awesome to know how to manage the issue of the rubber block when it comes to driving without ABS. I have brake saturation set to 45, so it’s super hard to manage the brake with it however if I lower it any further, I can’t get the brake to 100% without serious pressure, which just wouldn’t work in a long race.

KCtbp

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 8, 2020
As someone driving with a G29, it’d be awesome to know how to manage the issue of the rubber block when it comes to driving without ABS. I have brake saturation set to 45, so it’s super hard to manage the brake with it however if I lower it any further, I can’t get the brake to 100% without serious pressure, which just wouldn’t work in a long race.
What pedal do you use for the braking? Is it the central?

KCtbp

Formula 4 Test Driver
May 8, 2020
I use the central pedal. I know a lot of people use the clutch pedal, but I’ve tried it before and it just doesn’t feel right
That's all I know regarding pedals. I don't know why the central pedal doesn't allow full compression. If you don't find an answer - it might be worth contacting Logitech. Sorry I couldn't help - good luck. :)