PS4 - G40JL - Evaluation Race #1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 G40JL - Evaluation Race #1

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

five times disconnected, now restarting the ps4....

D.

Edit: after disconnect 5 and 6 I give up for tonight. Have fun guys, I'll give it tomorrow another try. If this also doesn't work I have to wait for patch 3, better 4 or 5. Shitty game is shitty.

D.

Last edited:

MrEmAych

AOR PS4 GT3 S14 T2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Jan 2, 2018
Cheers for the race guys was pretty lonely back in 8th. Lol sounds like a cracking race up the front though.

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Cheers lads really enjoyed that... although slightly annoyed for losing podium spot due to stupid mistakes resulting in 5th in the end, really enjoyed racing with the guys in 2nd to 4th..sorry to whoever it was I took on the outside going up the hill...kind of a stupid move to be honest, my bad!

• Happy
Reactions: Manx57 and FOGGY #7

manbearpig

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 22, 2017
Was a fun first race to be honest! Two spins from third then fifth didn't help me too much, but I'll take second in quali, fifth in the race & fastest lap!

Start was a bit of a nightmare to be honest, was waiting for five seconds then everyone shot off past me... Good thing this was just an evaluation race, hopefully it won't happen like that when we get going for real.

Cheers guys!

manbearpig

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 22, 2017
Weren't people supposed to return to the pits in quali to get 45 liters of fuel? I have the feeling that didn't happen, at least with everyone ;)
I thought this also... How can we police this in the future? I went in twice after spinning on my first attempt anyway :rofl:

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

changed the UDP Frequency in system settings to zero and did a testrace in a public lobby, worked without disconnect. Now crossing fingers for tomorrow.

D.

• Informative
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Weren't people supposed to return to the pits in quali to get 45 liters of fuel? I have the feeling that didn't happen, at least with everyone ;)
IMO the best solution would be to have 15mins quali and make sure everyone leaves the pits and goes on track. Return to pits and then all wait till 10 mins before going back out. I would hope people wouldn't cheat as it ain't the aor way and we all do this to race fair

VSR Davidben

Premium Member
Premium Member
Aug 13, 2017
Before the accusations start flying around lol

I left with 4lt of fuel...missed the pit entry, on my second time around i eventually found it and fuelled up. I have PoV if ever needed.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Well as races go, that was pritty cool.
That start though guys! :angelic: some obvious squeeky Bum moments going on there. :p Nerves eh! Most of us have been there at some point.
Can't believe I didn't spin. New Years resolution is paying off already. :eek:
Some good racing tonight guys!
Sorry for people's issues. But 2 races left to make amends! (y)