PS4 - G40JL - Evaluation Race #1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 G40JL - Evaluation Race #1

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I’ll go reserve for tonight and Thursday, if I’m online and there’s room drop me an invite, think a few people had a bad one last night and will look to run again and get up to speed.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I’ll go reserve for tonight and Thursday, if I’m online and there’s room drop me an invite, think a few people had a bad one last night and will look to run again and get up to speed.
I will put you in now !(y);)

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Yep that’s me in blue, not sure who that was but they just come across the track, I had no where to goo_O think they span in gravel on the left.
Yeah someone went off track on my left the corner before and I got told to give the position back. Slowed down and went wide next right hander to give it back but when I got back on the throttle my me rear wheel was off the track so it spat me out. Good job damage wasn't on or I would have ruined your race as well as mine. The SMS penalty system need tweaking next patch and IMO needs to be more like i racing.
You could have at least hit me harder to put me back on my wheels :rofl:

Reactions: GTDevious82

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
sorry guys, last night i had to go out and rescue some friend stuck in the desert!
i laughed a lot when i saw the pic and when i reached them....
ill be online for sure tonight for the eval race.
That happens quite often here in Sweden...but then it is snow and not sand :D