PS4 - G40JL - Evaluation Race #1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 G40JL - Evaluation Race #1

GTDevious82

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 24, 2017
I’ll go reserve for tonight and Thursday, if I’m online and there’s room drop me an invite, think a few people had a bad one last night and will look to run again and get up to speed.

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
I’ll go reserve for tonight and Thursday, if I’m online and there’s room drop me an invite, think a few people had a bad one last night and will look to run again and get up to speed.
I will put you in now !(y);)

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
Yep that’s me in blue, not sure who that was but they just come across the track, I had no where to goo_O think they span in gravel on the left.
Yeah someone went off track on my left the corner before and I got told to give the position back. Slowed down and went wide next right hander to give it back but when I got back on the throttle my me rear wheel was off the track so it spat me out. Good job damage wasn't on or I would have ruined your race as well as mine. The SMS penalty system need tweaking next patch and IMO needs to be more like i racing.
You could have at least hit me harder to put me back on my wheels :rofl:

Reactions: GTDevious82

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
sorry guys, last night i had to go out and rescue some friend stuck in the desert!
i laughed a lot when i saw the pic and when i reached them....
ill be online for sure tonight for the eval race.
That happens quite often here in Sweden...but then it is snow and not sand :D