PS4 - G40JL - Evaluation Race #3 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 G40JL - Evaluation Race #3

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

InFinityzzHD

PS4 Triple Crown 2018 Indy 500 Champion
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2017
When quali starts you drive out and then you click option - return to pit. This will automatically give you 45L. The other way is to go to tuning and load one of the default setups, this will also give you 45L.
Going out on track and driving back to pit WILL NOT give you more fuel.
Also, after qualifying you will be at a ready screen. Here you MUST click the ready button before the 2 minutes is up, otherwise the game will disqualify you (unless it changed in the last patch but better safe than sorry).

Good info for you too @nezehran
Allright, thank you, it's clear now for me :)

Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
PSN igor55
I hope I'm not to late because normally I would have been able to race today but something unexpected came up

• Informative
Reactions: YabbaTheHutt

igor55

DiRT Coordinator
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Aug 7, 2017
We might have to make room for you. As you can see it's a full Grid - but probably might have to put another Evaluation race on anyhow!
I saw that it's a full grid. That's why I hope there is no problem for me participating. Because this league seems like it's going to be a lot of fun and I would not like to miss it :)

• Agree
Reactions: FOGGY #7

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
If you do another lobby straight after put me down for it if we don't have 16 drivers who havent raced. Would mind doing a double stint