PS4 - German Grand Prix Interviews | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 German Grand Prix Interviews

MORETHANAMAZING

Bottlejob Extraordinaire
Premium Member
Aug 1, 2014
AFTER A FAIRLY QUIET HUNGARIAN GRAND PRIX, DO YOU PREDICT A MORE ACTION PACKED RACE THIS WEEKEND?

HOW DO YOU FEEL YOUR PERFORMANCE WENT IN HUNGARY?

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL BE WORLD CHAMPION AT THE END OF THE SEASON AND WHY?

HOW DO YOU RATE YOUR CHANCES IN THIS RACE?

HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT THIS TRACK IN GENERAL?

@Thomassbrownn @B5NCO @skeevan_
YOU THREE ARE THE MAIN TITLE CONTENDERS IN PEOPLES VIEW, WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF YOUR OWN CHANCES IN THE TITLE BATTLE?

@Goboyleox @kam @MORETHANAMAZING
YOU THREE ARE THE OUTSIDERS FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN ENTER THE BATTLE OR IS IT BEYONS REACH NOW

@MattDavies2511
AFTER MISSING THE LAST 2 RACES HOW ARE YOU FEELING GETTING BACK INTO LEAGUE RACING?

@HoinkDoink @denzamo @B5NCO @Squizza1990 @skeevan_ @Thomassbrownn @MattDavies2511 @MORETHANAMAZING @RobKite @danio @Mister09PL @James Whyte @Adibales @Zhavior @kam @Declan Washington @washy03 @ZeQ420

kam

Reigning S14 AOR PS4 F7 Champion
Jul 10, 2015
AFTER A FAIRLY QUIET HUNGARIAN GRAND PRIX, DO YOU PREDICT A MORE ACTION PACKED RACE THIS WEEKEND?

I guess

Better than I expected

Skeevan because he's OP

If I can get through T1 well, then I'll be good

I don't mind the track but the tiny chicane just before the final two corners is a bit bitchy.

@Goboyleox @kam @MORETHANAMAZING
YOU THREE ARE THE OUTSIDERS FOR THE CHAMPIONSHIP DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN ENTER THE BATTLE OR IS IT BEYOND REACH NOW?

Well, I'm the one doing the math for the spreadsheets and all that, so if anyone's out, then I'll be the first to know

Reactions: MORETHANAMAZING

Squizza1990

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 27, 2015

If it's like last season, the tyre wear will really shake the order up at the first stint, so yes! This will be an interesting race!

Only 6 seconds off Skeevan after 36 laps, and no penalties. 2 Races, 2 second places, very happy!

Skeevan on pace, B5nco if he gets his quali sorted so he's at the front from the off in races!

I won it last season and outpaced even Falcon who has immense pace. I'll be going for the win

Love it, turn 1 is so difficult to master and the penalties will shake the grid up at the end i think.

Thomasbrxwn

S13 AOR PS4 Assist Champion
Apr 4, 2017
Great Hungarian GP actually* & yeah I think it will be a really good action packed Sunday.

Personally I think it went absolutely amazing...

I probably think it's gonna be Skeevan, but I want to be in the top three, that's my goals since the start of the seasons, but me and the new helmet are up for any challenge.

If T1 goes to plan, I think I will have a good race and will be fighting for podium, if not deffinalty top 5.

Yeah really decent track for me as long as I hook up the finally sector, 1:14 sounds worrying though for Quali, but things can change from now to Sunday.

YOU THREE ARE THE MAIN TITLE CONTENDERS IN PEOPLES VIEW, WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF YOUR OWN CHANCES IN THE TITLE BATTLE?
Was planning on sabotaging Skeevan every weekend for short shifting and hopefully he'll lose some points, in all seriousness I think the last two races have ruined my championship, but let's see what happens.

B5NCO

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jul 13, 2015

Yes Germany is a better track for racing

very well up until Sunday, I made times on terms with skeevan but made the most stupid mistake in quali Sunday which also probaly contributed to my dnf as I don't think I'd of been back there.

Skeevan, with his pace advantage over the whole field, it will be much easier for him to win every round than it would for me to finish 2nd every round.

like always my aim is a podium

really hate taking T1, but more so the final 2 right handers

YOU THREE ARE THE MAIN TITLE CONTENDERS IN PEOPLES VIEW, WHAT DO YOU MAKE OF YOUR OWN CHANCES IN THE TITLE BATTLE
?

same as my other answer, having to compete with F1 tier pace really with skeevan

MattDavies2511

PS4 S14 F4 and PCars S9 GT3 Semi-Pro Champion
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah, this league is always action packed. So it will be fun.

Couldn't have gone worse really... not even showing up. How lazy of me ;)

I would like to say @Thomassbrownn as he is the team mate. But I have a feeling @skeevan_ will pull something out of the bag with the quicker pace.

Fairly highly, getting back into the swing of things. Had a really good time at Le Mans. Had a successful 24 hour karting race for myself, so couldn't be in a better mindset to challenge everyone.

Not so sure, love and hate this track. Will depend on the day I feel.

@MattDavies2511
AFTER MISSING THE LAST 2 RACES HOW ARE YOU FEELING GETTING BACK INTO LEAGUE RACING?
Can't wait to get back to it. Feel like I have a point to prove over the remaining races. Would love to win a few more and have some consistency

HoinkDoink

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Feb 18, 2017
Yeah this track is a lot easier to race at and with the long straight it will give you and overtaking spot

Can't complain, finished in the points :)

It's still anyones game, going to fun to watch

I don't think there are even odds invented for me ending up winning this race

Turn 1 is a fine line between gaining a few tenths or losing a few tenths, 50/50 chance of cutting the corner if you attack it, but if you don't attack it you lose so much time for the rest of the lap. The tight hairpin is a tricky corner as well, tough to find the right breaking spot to carry the right speed around the corner and at 15,16 you always seem to have to lift even though you feel the car can round there with your foot on the pedal

danio

Premium Member
Premium Member
Feb 8, 2017

My performance in Hungary went absolutely amazing, I could of finish 6 but I was trying too much so P7 at the end.

I don't know it is to early for that.

I like German track but then again I don't have a time to practice so If I would be lucky P8 maybe P9 is mine.

This track suit me however wet condition might be tricky.