PC - Getting Shunted multiple times after not being left space | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Getting Shunted multiple times after not being left space

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biolite80

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 14, 2017
Platform + League: PC F9
League Coordinator: @Hinyaldee @Biolite80
Date:4/14/19
Members Involved: @Biolite80 @Menete @Póki @Nertex maybe someone else that i cannot see
Description:
Entering T4 after avoiding a few mishaps I was pushed of track by the toro rosso of @Póki I believe. then completely cutoff by the force India of @Menete left no space for me, I was then just along for the ride as several other cars hit me pushing me farther off track. got wing damage and went from 8th to 15th
Evidence: Sorry this is from the start, but it gives you a good idea what was going on.

Reactions: Hinyaldee

Póki

Pro Karter
Jan 6, 2019
Unfortunately, I recorded this race but my video is just one big pixel, and I would have some nice events.

Head Steward

Head Steward
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Jan 25, 2014
The stewards have looked into the evidence provided and have decided that no further action will be taken for the incidents at turns 1 & 4.

However we feel that @Póki is at fault for the turn 3 collision and they will get a 5-second time penalty and 5 penalty for causing a minor avoidable collision.

Looking at the evidence brought to the stewards, we have seen many contacts and divebombs into the first couple of corners of the race. We would like to give a warning to all the drivers for their driving standards, we hope the next few race starts will be much cleaner than what we have seen here.

Closed.

@Menete @Nertex @Póki @Biolite80 @Hinyaldee

Reactions: Hinyaldee
Status
Not open for further replies.