XB1 - Glazedgater | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Glazedgater

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Platform AL2
League Coordinator: @Chris Leather
Date: 8/05/18
Members Involved: @GlazedGater
Description:
I enjoyed a good battle with glazedgater in the race but felt he was at fault here for spinning me off a little and passing me after trying to squeeze into a gap down my inside. As we were to go round the corner I was planning to take the corner a little bit wider so as to leave him a bit of room on the inside as I did on one of the previous laps. I felt I had the right to defend and close the door somewhat as I don't believe from my pov that he was level with my side pod just before entering the corner.
Evidence: Video

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
Hi, I was alongside and got pinched in the corner.

1. I am not sure if your front wing was alongside my sidepod at the point of me turning in and why didn't you use some kerb on the inside so we both could have made the corner without contact.

2. That looks like a big corner cut with all 4 wheels of the track at the beggining of your clip which gave you an advantage by having a better exit and run onto the straight and the next corner where the contact was made.

Attachments

Last edited:

Chris Leather

F1 Coordinator & 1-time XB1 Assist 2 Champion
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Apr 23, 2017
moved comments over to stewards

Anon4

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 1, 2018
If gater had used the kerb on the inside I suspect the corner with the contact would have gone like this one on the previous lap.

GlazedGater

S15 XB1 Assist League 2 Champion
Jan 30, 2018
The kerb is not part of the track like you said earlier. You got passed, get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.