• KurtJP35

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LST Viperz

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
I thought if you personally 'Xbox record that' then it automatically saves and only doesn't save when its an automatic recording such as a free kick or a "cheeky chip"?
Well I did do it manually and it's gone lol, can't find it on xboxdvr.com

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
The poll is now live!

You have 5 goals to choose from, all of which are posted in this thread after my post tagging everyone to enter.

Vote away! (Feel free to direct people this way to vote for their GOTS)

@ADC Racer @CharlieRogers @JordanMcGonigal @KurtJP35 @Jiggy @StuartB949 @Smithycity99 @LST Viperz @Lewis_Tids @Wizard
Voting will close tomorrow before the 7.45pm UEFA Champions League game.

It's a close contest so far with @JordanMcGonigal leading with 4 votes to everyone elses 0. Plenty of time so all to play for...

Lol jk GG Jordan, some goal mate ;)

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Congrats to @JordanMcGonigal for winning goal of the season. And what a goal it was!

Sorry there's no real prize other than bragging rights..

As for next season, I doubt we'll do this competition due to there being low entrants and votes...

Roll on Season 8 :)

Reactions: JordanMcGonigal

Stoo

F1 2nd Driver
Jul 3, 2015
Who chucked a cheeky vote in for my goal on the last minute? (It wasn't me :p)

Also @Shaw lXl I don't think 5 goals out of 12 players isn't all that bad. I mean it's a competitive league so there's always going to be a lack of great goals because everyone will do their best to win and that means keeping longshots at a minimum. I reckon we should keep it on for the new season because it's a nice addition and I don't see any advantage of sacking it off when it doesn't even take all that much effort to keep it going. 5 entries not including the one you would have added is quite respectable. Keep it on for the new season, at least for division one.

Reactions: Shaw lXl

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Who chucked a cheeky vote in for my goal on the last minute? (It wasn't me :p)

Also @Shaw lXl I don't think 5 goals out of 12 players isn't all that bad. I mean it's a competitive league so there's always going to be a lack of great goals because everyone will do their best to win and that means keeping longshots at a minimum. I reckon we should keep it on for the new season because it's a nice addition and I don't see any advantage of sacking it off when it doesn't even take all that much effort to keep it going. 5 entries not including the one you would have added is quite respectable. Keep it on for the new season, at least for division one.
It's not a demanding thing to run so maybe i'll decide after next seasons comp'. But yeah, div 2 might not get the same chance unless the demand is there

(Ps it totally was you :p )

Stoo

F1 2nd Driver
Jul 3, 2015
It's not a demanding thing to run so maybe i'll decide after next seasons comp'. But yeah, div 2 might not get the same chance unless the demand is there

(Ps it totally was you :p )
Actually wasn't lol, I voted Jordan as I genuinely thought it was the best goal. Maybe you should change the thread rules so you can see who voted for who coz I really wanna see who appreciated my goal! :p lol jk

Shaw lXl

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 28, 2015
Actually wasn't lol, I voted Jordan as I genuinely thought it was the best goal. Maybe you should change the thread rules so you can see who voted for who coz I really wanna see who appreciated my goal! :p lol jk

• Funny
Reactions: Stoo