PC - Goodbye :-) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC Goodbye :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fbyson

Formula Karter
Sep 6, 2017
Just wanted to say goodbye to you guys as i get moved to Tier 5. I think thats the better solution for all of us.

I'd really like the community and the atmosphere we have in this Tier and i hope it will be as good in Tier 5.

I wish all of you a great Season, have fun and maybe i will meet some of you next Season! :)

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Just wanted to say goodbye to you guys as i get moved to Tier 5. I think thats the better solution for all of us.

I'd really like the community and the atmosphere we have in this Tier and i hope it will be as good in Tier 5.

I wish all of you a great Season, have fun and maybe i will meet some of you next Season! :)
Good luck mate, you too.

Neil Bywater

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 20, 2014

Well done, you'll kick ass there too.

Good luck and it looks like my words were prophetic , I honestly had no idea at that time.

Rienk

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 9, 2017
Gave a great time and good luck!

On another note, what's gonna happen in the championship now. Are we gonna pretend he never raced in the championship and move points around, or are we gonna keep it like it is now and just move on?

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Gave a great time and good luck!

On another note, what's gonna happen in the championship now. Are we gonna pretend he never raced in the championship and move points around, or are we gonna keep it like it is now and just move on?
No. His results stand, we all stay where we are and all the points he scored for Force India stay, like when drivers drive in the championship for not all the races. e.g. JB, Paul DiResta and Brendan Hartley this year, Stoffel Vandoorne last year and I think Rio Haryanto and Roberto Merhi drove for Marussia in 2015, etc.

The new Force India driver will score points for his team from the next race and have his own driver total.

Kane Jr

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 28, 2017
Wow, I didn't see this coming. It's only been three races. I have no doubt you'll be a top runner in F5 consistently scoring points. Good luck, @Fbyson

SexySpudflaps

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Apr 8, 2016

Good luck in tier 5! I hope you're just as fast there as you have been here ;)

winchy33

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 22, 2017
Only just seen this, good luck you flying flamingo and thanks for now handing the championship over to me ;)

• Funny
Reactions: Kane Jr
Status
Not open for further replies.