GP2 Driver of the week! | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GP2 Driver of the week!

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
Rules;
1. You are only allowed to vote once
2. Only X360 GP2 drivers can VOTE but the thread is open for everyone!
3. You can't vote for yourself
4. I will tally up results at around 6pm on Saturday before the next race, plenty of time to get your vote in.

Australia - Cryo Lockdown
Malaysia - Cryo Lockdown
Bahrain - SilentMole
China - LC Speed Demon
Spain - merdestmerde
Monaco -
Canada -
Austria -
Great Britain -
Germany -
Hungary -
Belgium -
Italy -
Singapore -
Japan -
Russia -
USA -
Brazil -
Abu Dhabi -

Last edited:

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
I've got to say my teammate Reversal from what I've heard! WarriorZ had great pace so it was difficult to pick one, but apparently Reversal got caught up in a few incidents, was dead last and somehow managed to drive back to P4 (P3 with the penalty of Moss) which shows to me that he has the racecraft to cut through a field of drivers!

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
I would say Cryo, his first race in AOR but to get used to it and win bey a margin like that, it's an obvious pick, I vote Cryo Lockdown :)

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
I would say WarriorZ because of his ability to stay out to go options at the end and had great pace to finish 2nd

AOR Reversal

F1 Multiple Champion
Apr 12, 2014
I have to say Cryo, the ability to lead the race as comfortably as he did, takes talent. Cryo Lockdown for me :)

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
Reversal for me, I passed him after he was taken out and a few laps later he flew by me and shot off into the sunset :)

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
I didn't finish the race unfortunately but from what I've heard cryo won by a great margin so my vote goes to him

moana2907

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 6, 2014
I would say Cryo Lockdown because of his ability to completely rule the race ^^

xHPExFootie

GP2 Reserve Driver
Apr 12, 2014
Got to be cryo again, just for winning convincingly and looking like the favorite all week, so, my vote is for cryo, well done! :D

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Bit cheesy, but for me my teammate Reversal again! Showed great pace and put me under pressure, plus I feel we actually work together pretty well as teammates :) Merc for constructors :D

Reactions: AOR Reversal

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
I'm going to say damo for grabbing a couple of points from dead last on the grid. Cryo drove another blinder though:)

Reactions: Damo

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Wasn't really dominant, I had no intentions of passing him if I got close, but a great drive none the less
He lead from start to finish. And how would I know that you weren't going to overtake him? I'm not a mind reader mate especially when racing