PS4 - GP2 League - General Discussions Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GP2 League - General Discussions Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Digsha

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 15, 2016
I´ll not take part in the next season, because I haven´t enough time for gaming. So I can´t even be online for a year. I wish you good luck and fun with F1 2016.
Maybe I am going to watch ali´s reviews of the races, if he does some. :D

xXVik-StarRxX

F1 Senna Equivalent
Feb 28, 2016
I´ll not take part in the next season, because I haven´t enough time for gaming. So I can´t even be online for a year. I wish you good luck and fun with F1 2016.
Maybe I am going to watch ali´s reviews of the races, if he does some. :D
I need u as my teammate!

• Funny
Reactions: Digsha

DrCarter33

F1 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
if only I had attended all the races, I think I'd have had a chance to fight for the title. I enjoyed this season though. onto 2016 now, looking forward to starting grinding and sweating next week. well done @JD7 for the deserved drivers' title

F4H_Jake

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 28, 2016
End of Season Report:

Championship Standings: 8th
Constructor Standings: 6th

In my first season in AOR i can pretty much say i am pleased with how it has panned out. First i'd like to say well done to Jake on winning the championship and well done to Ferrari for the constructors championship. To be 8th in my first season of online racing is great and i look to build on that for the next game. At the start, i didn't know much about racing online and driving around Australia was a weak one for me, as @Ali Kidd would know about that. From that, i have learnt a lot and have been able to become more of a conservative driver. In a hunt for my first podium, it came in Britain which was a massive shock to me as i wasn't great around the track. In my second podium came many weeks later on the final race in Abu Dhabi where i came so close in getting my first 2nd place. There, was my best quali position as 3rd place which at a track i don't particularly like was better than the guys behind me.

Finally, i'd like to thank all the guys that provided entertaining races and battles and furthermore, thankyou to the guys that made me feel welcome which gained my some new friends. Roll on 2016 :)

Reactions: Ali Kidd