GP2: Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [9/11 - 8:15PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GP2: Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [9/11 - 8:15PM]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

iLeeRoy_x

F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014

Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix
Season 9

Race Information:

Date: Sun 9th November 2014
Time: 8:15pm (UK time)
Circuit: Albert Park

If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator in advance and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

Important Links:

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

Race Graphic:

Last edited:

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
This seems to be one of my weaker tracks, which is surprising coz for the past few games its been one of my better ones, but I'm focusing on finishing as my connection in league racing on this game has just been terrible. Hopefully I can get a low 26 in quali though :)

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
One of my worst tracks where I just cannot find the speed I had last game, despite the many laps I've already done around here! Aiming for a podium or top 5

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Last sector is garbage on a pad but as everyone is on a pad I'll try and maximise it. Also hate the track so don't expect much but will still go for it. Hoping for a high 25 in qualy

Last edited:

MKJ

GP2 1st Driver
Feb 9, 2014
Leeroy has the time been changed to 20:15 for Damo?

#PrayForDamo

On another note, i've got no idea how i'm going to get on this weekend so i'm just hoping for a decent fight with a few of you :blackeye:

• Winner
Reactions: Damo

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
just did a 1.24.994 but I don't know if that's good or not it's 76th out of 2500 so I think its quite good

iLeeRoy_x

F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
i Havent Changed it to 8:15PM Yet as i dont think everyone has said yes or no to it, but more or likely it will be 8:15PM also
Who is going to step up to the plate to Host as i will more than likely be streaming the race

Cyro Would Be 1st Choice
Damo Would Be 2nd (he was Reserve choice for F4 Last Season)

but if push comes to shuffe i will host it.

Damo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I'm not going to be able to get back until 8.30 this week so will have to miss quail (if I'm confirmed in the league)

Will leave my Xbox on before I go out to try and make sure I get in on time :nailbiting:

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Like mentioned before, this week I am not on my proper connection and besides that, I live in the Netherlands so I don't think its wise to use me as a host!

Taylor you had me in a small bit of a shock when you said you did a 1:24:9, fortunately that was timetrial :p

I've given up on this track & I'll see how everything plays out this sunday. Happy if I can dip into the 25s with Q

AOR Reversal

F1 Multiple Champion
Apr 12, 2014
Like mentioned before, this week I am not on my proper connection and besides that, I live in the Netherlands so I don't think its wise to use me as a host!

Taylor you had me in a small bit of a shock when you said you did a 1:24:9, fortunately that was timetrial :p

I've given up on this track & I'll see how everything plays out this sunday. Happy if I can dip into the 25s with Q
Likewise mate
just did a 1.24.994 but I don't know if that's good or not it's 76th out of 2500 so I think its quite good
I've done a 24.846, but can't better it, looks like it's not gunna get any better for Sunday

FormulaMoss F1

Formula 3 Test Driver
Feb 19, 2014
What happens if you lag a lot on the track during the race becuase of streaming? Would it make your connection worse?

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
@LC SPEED DEMON really should be host as he's in the middle of England , has a pretty solid connection and is experienced at setting up the lobbies.

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
i qwill host aand make some room onmy frind list for everyone to add me

DefterTrout125

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I should be back from Manchester for this. If I'm not then you will know why. My pace looked pretty decent compared to a few in this league on Thursday especially since I had a side pod glitch at the start. I think my lack of practice time in the next two days might hamper me a bit so at the moment points would probably be a good result. As for the host I would go with LC for the reasons already listed but we are spoilt for choice anyway.

Damo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
I haven't really played this game much yet so will just be happy to race :)