GP2: Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [9/11 - 8:15PM] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GP2: Round 1 - Australian Grand Prix [9/11 - 8:15PM]

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
wow wow wow, I said that it was "stuck in my head", not "suck my head"! I even apologised and stopped immidiately, why would i say such a thing?!

• Agree
Reactions: FormulaMoss F1

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Well, there isn't a better way to start of a season! Very happy that I managed to get the win on a track where I normally suck badly at (on F1 2014 that is). The first surprise was quali, I somehow managed to gain 5 tenths on Silentmole his lap in the last sector, giving me pole by just 2 tenths.

The race was also very good, especially the first two stints. I got away cleanly and was able to do my own laps, which to my surprise were pretty quick and consistent. Behind me, P2-P7 were all battling with each other, giving me a nice lead of around 5 seconds when the first pit stops came. I managed to stretch my options till L9, and got a new set of options with the idea to build a lead as big as possible before using the **** tyres called primes.

Again, I was fortunate enough to have a clear track and Mole had his hands full with Moss trying to pass him, giving me a whopping 18 second lead before I went in for primes.

Went in for primes on L18 and started struggling immediately. Mole was somehow gone (accident I found out later) and now Rage WarriorZ was trying to chase me down. The gap was 17 seconds and I wasn't really fearing him, but due to my **** pace on primes and the small mistakes I started making he was closing the gap pretty quick. Unfortunately for him it was too late and the gap was too big so I could take home my maiden victory in AOR!

PS: Mole I tried to speak to you on the chat, because I knew you were faster but since I was the leading car and you were looking to unlap yourself, I asked you to overtake me clean in a slipstream, however you tried to dive up my inside in T1 and when I went off the racing line you somehow weren't able to pass me. I know you were quicker but I am not going to lose valuable seconds by slowing down for you or getting out of your way!)

With first place for me and 3rd (or 4th) for Reversal we've also secured first place in the constructors championship! (long way to go but still :D)

All in all very content with today, roll on Malaysia!
Sorry mate I wasn't on game chat, will be in future though

Erti147

Super Mod & F1 Steward Supervisor
Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Yeah go on and try defend yourself. Even if I and the others somehow misheard it, your attitude is still bad. You're always speaking about how good you might be at the game, when really no one cares. Another way of showing this was in a social at the USA on the last game where you fell to the back of the pack from qualifying on purpose to race with brociek when in fact you were the one getting in people's way as they were trying to have their own race. Just all cocky tbh.

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Yeah go on and try defend yourself. Even if I and the others somehow misheard it, your attitude is still bad. You're always speaking about how good you might be at the game, when really no one cares. Another way of showing this was in a social at the USA on the last game where you fell to the back of the pack from qualifying on purpose to race with brociek when in fact you were the one getting in people's way as they were trying to have their own race. Just all cocky tbh.
I really have no idea where this is coming from and I am just going to respond once to your accusations because you sound genuinely pissed. I never said 'suck my head' and I never will say stuff like that even when I am pissed at somebody. The fact that you do not believe me shows me that you don't know me at all. Also, I cannot recall me saying that I am good at the game or bragging about pace so if you have examples for me, please share because I would like to know. The USA social has nothing to do with me 'bragging', just me trying to have some fun with Brociek and the fact that you see that as being cocky is your problem, not mine. Does that make Brociek cocky too, for not qualifying?

If you have more things to get off your chest please do so, that goes for anyone in GP2 to be honest. I am just trying to have a good time here, and I'd rather not have the illusion that everything is all fun and games while behind my back people are being angry at me/having the wrong ideas about me.

AOR Reversal

F1 Multiple Champion
Apr 12, 2014
Mate, this isn't a good way to start the season. Now you won't talk to each other comfortably for the rest of the season.

Erti147

Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I really have no idea where this is coming from and I am just going to respond once to your accusations because you sound genuinely pissed. I never said 'suck my head' and I never will say stuff like that even when I am pissed at somebody. The fact that you do not believe me shows me that you don't know me at all. Also, I cannot recall me saying that I am good at the game or bragging about pace so if you have examples for me, please share because I would like to know. The USA social has nothing to do with me 'bragging', just me trying to have some fun with Brociek and the fact that you see that as being cocky is your problem, not mine. Does that make Brociek cocky too, for not qualifying?
1. Of course I don't know you you're a stranger over the internet.
2. You don't notice you're being cocky cos you do it so much.
3. No that didn't make Brociek cocky cos you qualified right at the front and then decided to drop to the back.
4. There's few that'll voice their true opinions.

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Mate, this isn't a good way to start the season. Now you won't talk to each other comfortably for the rest of the season.
It is unfortunate that @Erti147 feels this way, however I'm not going to let it bother me as I don't have a problem with him, just he with me. As long as he doesn't try to take me out or tries to slander me I'm good haha! :) Just find it a bit weird that I know him for just this first race + social and he has this opinion about me but oh well.

• Winner
Reactions: Dan Hawkins

Taylor Reynolds

F1 Race Winner
Apr 14, 2014
i went up your inside because the space was there, you unfortunately sidepod glitched on my car which is not my fault. I admit the move was risky but you have to take risks to do well, especially towards the end of the race.

The race itself was trash for me anyway and then I dsc again. My season starts in Monaco I hate all of these turd tracks at the start...

Erti147

Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Just find it a bit weird that I know him for just this first race + social and he has this opinion about me but oh well.
I've been in many socials with you under your last gamertag and your present one so don't act as if I've been in only like 2 races with you, and not to form a valid opinion.

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
I've been in many socials with you under your last gamertag and your present one so don't act as if I've been in only like 2 races with you, and not to form a valid opinion.

I can't really recall racing/battling against/with you in any of them, nor can I recall talking to you during the socials so that's why I find it a bit odd but oh well, everyone is entitled to their own opinions! :) Anyway, shall we rest the conversation here? *reaches out for a handshake*

• Friendly
Reactions: Dan Hawkins

iLeeRoy_x

F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2014
I'll take 9th and run.

I'm more concerned about @Cryo Lockdown . He starts singing in the middle of the race, so as the COD's weren't saying anything, I thought I'd step in and kindly tell him to stop it as people are trying to concentrate. The response I got was " suck my head". Deserves penalty points for that disrespect. Get your attitude sorted.
Erti Calm Yourself it Wasnt even that bad Lol, i Could Barely Hear Cryo Anyway. If it was Louder i Would have Said Something, i Never lost my Concentration Did Anyone Else? Also imo For you to say that Disrespectful is just laughable.

Dont Mean to be a Hard Ass Erti as i Like you and that but calm ur titties xD

• Winner
Reactions: FormulaMoss F1

Erti147

Staff member
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Lol aye tell me to calm down now 2 days after the race just a bit late even if I needed 'calming down'. When did I go absolutely mental like you think I did? I just stated and listed things in each post about my opinion.

Right so I got this particular thing on Sunday night wrong. So say someone said something to another or myself, you expect me to just sit back? For someone like me who's been around nearly 3 years, I'm pretty confident on my stance on this subject.

Last edited: