GP2: Round 8 - German Grand Prix [22/06/14 - 8:00pm] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GP2: Round 8 - German Grand Prix [22/06/14 - 8:00pm]

• The AOR AWARDS 2018 are here! Vote to be in with a chance to win a copy of F12018

Jan 16, 2014
guys with the three pilots who were watching the race f1 we get to 11 and not 16. I hope that the next races will be added new pilots to fill the grid again. because a third place has so much less value, but then in 16 it was a great result we hope .....

TRL Axeman

Formula 4 1st Driver
Mar 6, 2014
George;n54061 said:
The dedication of some drivers in this league is ridiculous... It's not as if you couldn't watch the highlights on the iPlayer after the race too... (was a pretty dull one aswell)
shut up. its alright for you too watch f1 live as you can probably afford pay tv subcription. we're not all well off. i have avoided the f1 results all day! . the highlights don`t get put on iplayer till tomoro morning i couldn't wait that long.

i have turned up to every race bar this one so too say we are not dedicated is insulting. i have always stuck to this:

F1 always comes before the game at all costs.

TRL Martin

S10 AOR X360 F1 Champion
Jan 13, 2014
Great to take the win :) first win on the triggers helped by a poor turnout and franglish n gravelling it. with a full grid i think jason n azza would have been too strong but ill take this with open arms. Fuming with qually yet again as I bottled it soo hard but with a small grid I was lucky to still start near the front. Just focussed on making no mistakes after frannglishs off and maintained a strong gap throughout. Hungary next, love the track although qualifying is crucial for a good race so I'm not feeling totally confident of a strong result, we'll see. Cheers guys

NillisLukins

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
My hilariously awful race:

[video=youtube;ZVDY8KR5xKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVDY8KR5xKc[/video]

Jan 16, 2014
my race
[video=youtube;H_HDdaVgoTE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_HDdaVgoTE&list=UUcUcvmKdJGsYtwe0C33NXZA[/video]