GP2 Sun Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GP2 Sun Main Thread

Mooney3D

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Hey, welcome to the League. If you could add me "Bak2biscuits" on PSN that would be great.

In terms of car choice we have:
Force India
Toro Rosso
Sauber

Optimum4

F1 Test Driver
Jan 29, 2014
I currently drive the Red bull car in the GP2 Sunday series and was wondering if the Torro Rosso is still available ?
Would you be able to switch me over to that car ?

Jan 14, 2014
Hey guys, I am still in the league as my last race was back in Spa and I'm sure the rules state that you miss more than 4 races then you're out of the league?

I've been really busy within the past few weeks due to personal errands that why I'm sure some of you are proberly shocked that I hadn't been online PSN wise for at least a month now, as I'm usually on at least every day of the week.
If I'm still in the league then i'm free for the next race. Hopefully.

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Chris_Trident92;n15589 said:
Hey guys, I am still in the league as my last race was back in Spa and I'm sure the rules state that you miss more than 4 races then you're out of the league?

I've been really busy within the past few weeks due to personal errands that why I'm sure some of you are proberly shocked that I hadn't been online PSN wise for at least a month now, as I'm usually on at least every day of the week.
If I'm still in the league then i'm free for the next race. Hopefully.
if your going to turn up chris then you can have your place.

Escavudu

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Welcome to the league reda, it's good we're getting close to a full grid again.

Mooney3D

Formula 4 1st Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Welcome to the league!, If you could add myself "Bak2biscuits" on PSN that would be great. F1fighter0708 is our usual host for League races.

With regards to car choice we currently have a Sauber and a Toro Rosso available.

Look forward to seeing you on the track.

gusxandi2

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 23, 2014
In this weekend the F1 will restart a new season, What do you expect?, Who do you want to win?, Who do you think that will fight for the championship?

Banana88x

Rookie
Jan 19, 2014
Think Mercedes will clearly win it but through the season I expect Red Bull and Ferrari getting closer.
Im personally not a fan of any driver or team since Schumi´s Ferrari time.
But I would love to see Force India to gain some points or a win. The new livery is really bad-ass and Im really impressed of Hülkenberg :)

Reda989

Rookie
Feb 1, 2014
I hope that Ferrari car win a championship, and I would love to see Jules Bianchi in the points^^