GP2 Thurs Main Thread

DON SILVA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry to intrude but is GP2 a no-assists league?

jimmdasen

Rookie
Jan 16, 2014
hey!!I have unfortunately to stop in the series.my steering wheel stops when I run, it happened four times last race and my controller does not work it feels no need to buy new when I intend to buy the PS4 later But woowaa can take my place he can sauber;)
and I have a lot to do with my apartment, building on the right now.
hope it's not causing trouble and I will follow the race on youtube! good luck to all!

Elite_sultan

Ex Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 13, 2014
Ok jimmy soz to hear that mate. Woowaa the sauber is yours for the rest of the season if you want it mate???

Elite_Indrek

GP2 1st Driver
Jan 16, 2014
seems like stewards here dont understand nothing about nothing....yeah,maybe im the fault,to much thinking about drivinig at streets at real life...just i think if i would have been in Jimmys shoes,i would have cut corner ...i never go back to racing line like that if its my fault,my tyres off etc....but yeah,it is what it is....lets lag and say sorry after race ;)

Nico

2-time AOR Rally League Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry to hear that Jimmy, hope to see you back for season 8 :)
We had a lot of good battles, especially in China i think where he left me in the dust lol

Hardjo

Rookie
Jan 16, 2014
jimmdasen;n15792 said:
hey!!I have unfortunately to stop in the series.my steering wheel stops when I run, it happened four times last race and my controller does not work it feels no need to buy new when I intend to buy the PS4 later But woowaa can take my place he can sauber;)
and I have a lot to do with my apartment, building on the right now.
hope it's not causing trouble and I will follow the race on youtube! good luck to all!
that's a good decision. I just bought a PS4 and you can not use your wheel I have a G27. and they do not know whether an adjustment will come.
so let's hope the next F! also comes out for the PS4 and that the old wheel works

Herbie

Rookie
Jan 14, 2014
Hardjo;n16482 said:
that's a good decision. I just bought a PS4 and you can not use your wheel I have a G27. and they do not know whether an adjustment will come.
so let's hope the next F! also comes out for the PS4 and that the old wheel works

I will not be happy if my G27 is not compatible with the PS4!!!!!:eek:hmy:

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
I read that its the Thrusmaster that is the Official compatible wheel for PS4 and for the Drive club game, yes the PS4 has USB, Its up to the game developers to make the wheels compatible I think.

Nico

Jan 14, 2014
No it's not just the game developers that has to make it compatible.
As of now the G27 does nothing to control the PS4 even in the main menu.
But hopefully an update will fix this :)

Nico

Jan 14, 2014
Will be gone for about a week, so i will miss the next race. Will see you guys in Austin :)

penguindance

F1 Coordinator
Jan 15, 2014
Thank god F1 is back and what a start for Ricciardo! My tip for the year Hamilton to win championship and Ricciardo to beat Vettel.