GRID Autosport Championship PC | ApexOnlineRacing.com

GRID Autosport Championship PC

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
Just a post to see if people would be interested in doing a GRID Autosport championship on the PC, put you name down and we will see what we can do, there is a maximum of 12 slots.

Drivers Interested so far:

Hamish
CARROL95
Boss1996
riotbox
Vceguy
Mac Shephard
aarava
Xephyr
CarltonLassiter
FisiFan91
stelingDK
RyanL83
BIG_RT
SonOfMaw
iLeeroy 7 x

Im off from the 20th of July till 2nd of August ill put all the new updates then and we can get this championship underway.

Viceguy

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 15, 2014
Im interested aswell but i think that some kind of tt would be a good idea since it would be stupid if im slow as **** and taking a spot from someone faster

Liam Mangan

rFactor2 Coordinator
Staff member
rFactor2 Coordinator
Apr 11, 2014
So I assume this is going to be the MTAOR GRID league? (Miss The Apex Online Racing)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I'll wait a bit with putting myself down until I've had a chance to actually play the game. Didn't expect Game to take this long to get the Black Edition sent over the ocean :mad:

Most likely my participation will depend on what cars we decide to do and what day we run it on.

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
FisiFan91;n56716 said:
I'll wait a bit with putting myself down until I've had a chance to actually play the game. Didn't expect Game to take this long to get the Black Edition sent over the ocean :mad:

Most likely my participation will depend on what cars we decide to do and what day we run it on.
You getting it on pc? or playing it on the xbox 1st

Also the cars and days we decide to run on will most likely be like a vote system to see what days people can do.

aalliigg

3-time AOR PC Split 1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Honestly, I would consider a destruction derby league if it was on the right day. Sounds weird but bear with me.

Online, you always get someone messing around and going the wrong way. I think with a few rules to stop this sort of thing, it could be really really fun. Stop people going backwards. Stop people slowing to take someone out. Only wheel to wheel battles are allowed.

Each race would be a mini 'championship'. So, you race one layout maybe 4-6 times, and the results at the end of that 'championship' define the 'race' results. Each season is maybe 5-6 'races' long. Not sure how many layouts there are.

Play destruction derby online and have a think about it. I personally think this could be really fun. :)

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
I would maybe do this, has to be a nice car, like maybe F3, IndyCar or A lower down Touring Car, first see how many would do this though :)

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
aarava;n56892 said:
I would maybe do this, has to be a nice car, like maybe F3, IndyCar or A lower down Touring Car, first see how many would do this though :)
Well there will be a mixture of events one of them would be Demolition Derby we will have open wheel and Touring cars etc. just a variety of different events. Ill get people to vote which ones they would like to see.

StelingDk

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I Will be looking forward to this league to start if it happens:) i would love endurance and open wheel alot

Steve Jackson

AOR Legend
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
iLeeroy 7 x;n57990 said:
Anyone Know Best Place to Buy it (buying it tomorrow)

Cheapest i have Found is

Black edition For £20 - http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/grid-autosport-pc-cd-key-steam?gclid=CjgKEAjwiumdBRDZyvKvqb_6mkUSJABDyYOzgXEfVZYcLWyjBQQ9TC2G5cRMNeK27RJbYM9akkfTS_D_BwE

If Anyone Knows Any Better Place Could You Let me Know :D

Cheers
http://www.simplycdkeys.com/search?keywords=grid+autosport £16.99 for Black Edition. This site is almost always the cheapest (and for XBL for that matter).

Hamish Sopwith

Premium Member
Premium Member
AOR Commentator
Jan 13, 2014
Im off from the 20th of July till 2nd of August ill put all the new updates then and we can get this championship underway.

SonOfMaw

Retired Grandmaster of Spreadsheets
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Is this still happening? Put me down as a maybe, depending when your thinking of running it.