Which date would you like to race on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Don't know if it is AC or me as a host. For the Tatuus Race in two weeks there has to be another host. Ping was fine though.

Btw: memo to myself. Don't try softs again in the race...

Rapidz 6

AOR XB1 GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
Aug 9, 2017
Qualifies P6 on a 1:45.7. Then got up to P4 at the start but the game didn’t allow me to put a fall tank on. Guess it’s because you have to load the race setup before entering the race. Didn’t know that, I’m new to the game hahaa. Fought back through the field. By lap 18 I was in P5 fighting for P4 then the lobby disconnected. Other than that, it was an enjoyable race. Can’t wait for the Tatuus one. Not bad for my first online race on AC!:cool:

Reactions: DOR Martxn

Rapidz 6

AOR XB1 GT3 Semi-Pro S8 Champion
Aug 9, 2017
Qualifies P6 on a 1:45.7. Then got up to P4 at the start but the game didn’t allow me to put a fall tank on. Guess it’s because you have to load the race setup before entering the race. Didn’t know that, I’m new to the game hahaa. Fought back through the field. By lap 18 I was in P5 fighting for P4 then the lobby disconnected. Other than that, it was an enjoyable race. Can’t wait for the Tatuus one. Not bad for my first online race on AC!:cool:
Plus my first online race with the wheel. Really happy with my progression :)

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
I'm guessing everyone else DSCed pretty quickly after me.I think that race went ok and I don't think I caused anyone to much of a delay whilst they lapped me.

DOR Martxn

Forza Coordinator
Staff member
Forza Coordinator
May 31, 2016
Kind of had the same "problem" as @EVR Rapidz. Got a 4th place in qualy, with a very good lap for my standards. Only problem: it was my last lap in the session with the softest compound and only three laps of fuel. Since I couldn't change the setup for the race, I had to pit very soon, and without thinking took a whole tank of fuel, and the hardest tyre compound. Which made me a sitting duck. In the end I really enjoyed this race. Spend a lot of time today getting used to this game (yes, this was my first "real" time playing this game), and making a decent setup. It's just a brilliant game. Even though it lacks compared to the PC version. Those two lobby crashed where a shame, but those things just happen. Will certainly keep an eye on this section of the forums, in case a league gets going again.:)

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
I just watched that.I might put my own POC on as I had a couple of good battles with cars fighting back but I didn't record the DSC sadly.I hesitated at the start as I don't have to much experience what so ever which is a shame,as the start is the only place I am any rival to the drivers looking to get a title.