PS4 - GT3 Elite League - S6 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 GT3 Elite League - S6 - Main Thread

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@mpc-v1 , Elite drivers! You got a new driver joining you as 2nd reserve!

@Speed-013
Welcome to AOR GT3 league :joyful:
Based on your TT, you're fast enough for Elite tier. The tier is full at the moment so I've put you as 2nd reserve. Your coordinator is @mpc-v1 , he will help you if you have any questions ;)

CatfiSh

AOR PS4 GT3 Elite S7 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Hi guys,
As you can see in the stewards panel @RGT hayc opened a thread for blaming me and ramzy abusing track limits at spa several times. First of all I'm not angry about the penalty points ramzy and me received for that as we all read the rules including the agreement about the track limits.

The thing why I'm disappointed is that I think everyone made these mistakes, cuts and extensions at spa but only ramzy and me got a penalty for it. I'm curious that RGT opened the thread for ramzy and me although he extended too with the reason the car was undrivable and didn't get a penalty
Nevertheless I'm not mad at you RGT as you followed the rules. :)

But what I would like to install an agreement in this league to have more fun.
The point would be if you open a thread for cuts and extensions against one driver we should do it for every driver to get more fairness in the league to not point someone out.

So I will take care for my driving style more than I did before to avoid extensions and cuts no matter what other drivers will do as you saw in bathurst and in my road America video.

Hope to get a solution for this
Cya Wednesday
Manuel

@Der_Heizer @Ramzy_MZ @Glen-Alz-81 @DruShan_87 @Holtzmann @KungJarnix @o-YOUNG-DAVE-o @mpc-v1 @all others I forget to show here :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Ramzy_MZ

YabbaTheHutt

Super Moderator and PCars Overseer
Staff member
Super Moderator
PCARS Coordinator
Mar 13, 2016
@mpc-v1 and all drivers in the Elite tier.
@CJBMX702 is a new driver in your tier. He will be 3rd reserve. He started in the US league but wanted to change to the Elite tier :)

This will be the last driver added to roster. 6 races left and 3 reserves should be enough ;)

Reactions: mpc-v1 and CJBMX702

CatfiSh

AOR PS4 GT3 Elite S7 Champion
Jan 14, 2014
Maybe we can find a solution for the smoking mclarens until next race.

Doesn't seem much fun when smoke and rain come together...

• Agree
Reactions: CJBMX702

Ramzy_MZ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 24, 2016
Maybe we can find a solution for the smoking mclarens until next race.

Doesn't seem much fun when smoke and rain come together...
You could do a practice session before the race like the a social race or something.

I didnt face any issue from @DruShan_87 's car yesterday tbh. But I saw how annoying it was from @o-YOUNG-DAVE-o 's prespective :(

o-YOUNG-DAVE-o

Reigning AOR PS4 GT3 Pro Champion
Nov 21, 2015
It seems it wasn't just the Mclarens. After watching @CJBMX702 's stream back it shows my team mate doing the exact same thing. Maybe a change of host will work :/

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
1.33 in wet seams impossible for me!

I did a quick practice this morning and i am Running 1.39 in the wet. With dru setup perhaps i can gain Some time on that one.

The rears are going to be quit a challenge regarding overheating.

I would appreciate iT If You Guys can give me Some feedback regarding laptimes.

Regards
[DOUBLEPOST=1481283981][/DOUBLEPOST]When i look at the steam times 1.33 should be a time in dry couse 1.31 is the fastest lap around here..

• Agree
Reactions: CatfiSh

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Hi guys,
As you can see in the stewards panel @RGT hayc opened a thread for blaming me and ramzy abusing track limits at spa several times. First of all I'm not angry about the penalty points ramzy and me received for that as we all read the rules including the agreement about the track limits.

The thing why I'm disappointed is that I think everyone made these mistakes, cuts and extensions at spa but only ramzy and me got a penalty for it. I'm curious that RGT opened the thread for ramzy and me although he extended too with the reason the car was undrivable and didn't get a penalty
Nevertheless I'm not mad at you RGT as you followed the rules. :)

But what I would like to install an agreement in this league to have more fun.
The point would be if you open a thread for cuts and extensions against one driver we should do it for every driver to get more fairness in the league to not point someone out.

So I will take care for my driving style more than I did before to avoid extensions and cuts no matter what other drivers will do as you saw in bathurst and in my road America video.

Hope to get a solution for this
Cya Wednesday
Manuel

@Der_Heizer @Ramzy_MZ @Glen-Alz-81 @DruShan_87 @Holtzmann @KungJarnix @o-YOUNG-DAVE-o @mpc-v1 @all others I forget to show here

Last edited:

Ramzy_MZ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 24, 2016
@mpc-v1 silly question:

Can I change the livery now that Deus has been replaced? :D

If yes, would like to choose MUDS livery :penguin: